Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    Am i really out of touch if i don't know who the last person is?
    Oh, you haven't memorized the faces of all 32 dr. who's?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      I have no idea what you are talking about.

I will just go back to watching season 2 of Game of Thrones now.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        I have no idea what you are talking about.

I will just go back to watching season 2 of Game of Thrones now.
        It's a damn rabbit hole.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Ummm...there have only been 11 doctors so far, minus the various random people who have played the doctor when he changed forms or was disguised, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
            Ummm...there have only been 11 doctors so far, minus the various random people who have played the doctor when he changed forms or was disguised, etc.
            consult wikipedia

32 actors. There's more than just TV, it's an old series.

The point being it's ridiculous how many actors have played dr. who.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I know that. But there have only been 11 doctors. May be 32 different actors, but only 11 doctors. Edit: There's actually 45 people who have played Dr. Who, and 5 more who are thought to have played Dr. Who that weren't specifically credited as being that character.

Comment

consult wikipedia

32 actors. There's more than just TV, it's an old series.

The point being it's ridiculous how many actors have played dr. who.
                Playing the doctor once doesn't make you the doctor.

Comment

• In the end, it's still just Dr Who.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                    Playing the doctor once doesn't make you the doctor.
                    Many of those actors played the doctor for years on radio, stage, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                      In the end, it's still just Dr Who.
                      The show is not that good. Not so sure why people go so ape-shit over it...

Comment

I want to touch 1 billion dollars.
                        Closer to $2B

It's more impressive to see the radar signature...or the lack thereof.
                        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                        86 SVO - Sold
                        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                          Closer to $2B

It's more impressive to see the radar signature...or the lack thereof.
                          I figured if I included R&D costs some nerd would google it and try and call me on it. Kind of like the Dr. Who shit above.

Comment

I figured if I included R&D costs some nerd would google it and try and call me on it. Kind of like the Dr. Who shit above.
                            I am a nerd, but fuck Dr. Who, that shit sucks. Also, I have nothing better to do at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                              I am a nerd, but fuck Dr. Who, that shit sucks. Also, I have nothing better to do at the moment.
                              Funny story, I use to watch Dr. Who with my dad when I was a kid religiously on Channel 13 PBS. A few years before he passed we were talking about shows we liked, and I mentioned Dr. Who. My dad laughed and told me that show sucked and he only watched it with me because I liked it. And I liked it because I thought he liked it, lol. I tried watching it on netflix but I just can't seem to keep interest.

Comment

Funny story, I use to watch Dr. Who with my dad when I was a kid religiously on Channel 13 PBS. A few years before he passed we were talking about shows we liked, and I mentioned Dr. Who. My dad laughed and told me that show sucked and he only watched it with me because I liked it. And I liked it because I thought he liked it, lol. I tried watching it on netflix but I just can't seem to keep interest.
                                Exactly the same. People on imgur and reddit seem to be obsessed so I watched half a season and said fuck this, I'm going to watch GoT, Trailer Park Boys, or anything else, really.

Comment

Working...
                                X