Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    why is the burger covered in water? Or is that just beaded grease?
    Water burger fool.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      Water burger fool.
      LMFAO

David

Comment

• Car crash while transporting buckets of paint.

Comment

• And his dog.

Comment

• Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Comment

• i know i shouldnt laugh at that pic of the car accident, but i fucking ROFL'ed.
                http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

• Originally posted by big_tiger View Post

And his dog.
                  you just have to laugh. At least it was an old clapped out explorer and not some brand new car.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I feel worse for the dog than the guy...

Comment

• Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                        why is the burger covered in water? Or is that just beaded grease?
                        You would not believe the amount of strange shit they do to food to make it look good for pictures. They've got full on teams that more or less "make over" the food. And that shit is more touched up than super models.

That's not water. It's most likely butter.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                          I feel worse for the dog than the guy...
                          x2

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            You would not believe the amount of strange shit they do to food to make it look good for pictures. They've got full on teams that more or less "make over" the food. And that shit is more touched up than super models.

That's not water. It's most likely butter.
                            Most of the time its not even food.

Comment

• there was a reality tv contest about those food photographers a while back on one of those food/educational networks and it was pretty crazy the stuff they do to the "food". Somebody should sue for false advertisement. LOL
                              http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

• Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
                                there was a reality tv contest about those food photographers a while back on one of those food/educational networks and it was pretty crazy the stuff they do to the "food". Somebody should sue for false advertisement. LOL
                                What was that old movie with Michael Douglas where he went to a fast food joint and was pissed because the food he got looked nothing like the picture on the menu... Breaking Point or something...

Edit, Found it... Falling Down was the name of the movie
                                [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXrhzdeIsRE[/ame]
                                Watch the whole thing or skip to about 4:00 mark for what I was referring to...
                                Last edited by BlackGT; 07-10-2013, 11:33 AM.
                                "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Working...
                                X