No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post

Fucking greatness!

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
        Or just buy the Halo Anniversary edition if he has a 360. I've got an old xbox with controls collecting dust.
        Oh Shit. I forgot about that.
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Korn View Post
                We sell all that stuff (cabinets, racks, ladder racks, cable trays, patch cords, zip ties, velcro) at work but I've never seen it all in a data center- pretty cool.

Comment

• Ummm... those tacos look delicious^^

and why people paint a car to resemble an aircraft is beyond me... it seems to be quite common, yet I've never seen one that looks good.

Happy 4th of July my friends!
                  mardyn

Comment

• While I tend to agree with you – never say never. I kinda dig this one…

Comment

• Originally posted by mardyn View Post
                      Ummm... those tacos look delicious^^

and why people paint a car to resemble an aircraft is beyond me... it seems to be quite common, yet I've never seen one that looks good.

Happy 4th of July my friends!
                      mardyn

The idea goes back to returning heros of ww2 and the planes they flew, etc.

Not my cup of tea but, looks ok on some

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                          Screw you and your damn tasty looking tacos.
                          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
                            We sell all that stuff (cabinets, racks, ladder racks, cable trays, patch cords, zip ties, velcro) at work but I've never seen it all in a data center- pretty cool.
                            The hours upon hours or cutting each wire just so and then zipping them all together the same way 1000's of times to make it look like that is what used to drive me the most insane. 15 years latter I still have callouses on the side of my index fingers from how I held the wire to strip them. My boss did not allow those auto setting strippers so I had to use my trusty old Klein stripper/crimpers. LOL
                            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                                Screw you and your damn tasty looking tacos.
                                Made them from left over roast. Chopped up the meat, sautéed with salsa verde and a little bit of squeezed lemon juice. Added shredded mozzarella and refried frijoles rancheros.
                                Originally posted by talisman
                                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                                Originally posted by AdamLX
                                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                Because fuck you, that's why
                                Originally posted by 80coupe
                                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                                X