• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
          This is great. Someone can post a pic of underage girls, and that's OK.

I can post a text and people can ASSUME that it is an underage girl, and that's heresy!

Whatever you say, Creepy McCreeperson.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Matt, you said you assumed she was a teenage girl in that thread, the one you deleted.

Just saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                Matt, you said you assumed she was a teenage girl in that thread, the one you deleted.

Just saying.
                Sick burn!

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                  Matt, you said you assumed she was a teenage girl in that thread, the one you deleted.

Just saying.
                  Jeremy, I believe I said "young girl", and you have to realize I'm closer to 50 than 40. A twenty year old is still a "young girl" to me.

You are the ones that started assuming young teen.

So, if you want to continue to expose the weakness in your argument, please continue...

Comment

Jeremy, I believe I said "young girl", and you have to realize I'm closer to 50 than 40. A twenty year old is still a "young girl" to me.

So, if you want to continue to expose the weakness in your argument, please continue...
                    I don't know you one way or another.... but you said teenager.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      I don't know you one way or another.... but you said teenager.
                      "Teenager" can be 19.

Jus sayin'

Comment

"Teenager" can be 19.

Jus sayin'
                        I'm just keeping the facts straight.

Comment

if you want to continue your childish banter between yourself and talisman & company i'll bring your thread back so yall can argue in there

pic unrelated

now back to random pics

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                            if you want to continue your childish banter between yourself and talisman & company i'll bring your thread back so yall can argue in there

pic unrelated

now back to random pics
                            When that wall breaks, there's going to be a loud BOOSH!

Comment

• Comment

So how old was she?

Comment

Working...
                                X