Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• I need to reread me some Huxley, damned if that son of a bitch wasn't on point!

Comment

• Test

Comment

• fail

Comment

• this fits in here perfectly

Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
                  this fits in here perfectly
                  LMAO!
                  Originally posted by Buzzo
                  Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                    Squirrel chewed through 48 wires too. All the injectors, rear coils, throttle body, MAF, fuel pressure sensor, knock sensor, ERG feeds.... just a big ol PITA.
                    Why the hell do those fuckers do that? I'm glad ours dog trees every single one that enters a 1000ft radius of the house...then he waits all day (literally, 14 hours one time) for them to come down to their death.

fuck squirrels/rats/possums/other little rodent or rodent-like animals
                    Originally posted by Buzzo
                    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Solid^^

Comment

• i must have watched the sandlot fifty times. cool pic

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                              i must have watched the sandlot fifty times. cool pic
                              I think me and my best friend watched it every day for like a year straight after school when I was about 10 or 11, I've easily seen that movie 400 times. But I probably haven't seen it in ten years now.

Comment

• If its made of parts I will fix it. LOL

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
                                X