Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
    I know exactly how shitty his day got. I did the exact same thing, but on a street bike, into the back of a stalled pickup. Shattered wrist from palming the tailgate, and a couple hundred stitches to sow up the gash in my side, where I took out a bike mirror on the way over the handlebars.
    done that too, my right wrist goes at a maximum of 15 degree articulation... no more pushups, bench press or anything, thus why i've lost the 15 pounds i didnt need to.. fighting at 158 is out of the cards once you get old!
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
      done that too, my right wrist goes at a maximum of 15 degree articulation... no more pushups, bench press or anything, thus why i've lost the 15 pounds i didnt need to.. fighting at 158 is out of the cards once you get old!
      Looks like fighting for you in general is done..

Comment

• Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            Boosh pic
            Sweetness!
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• [/QUOTE]

that ginger just spit his soul out!
              The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                This guy watches you sleep

Funny... you know Ergo?

Comment

• Originally posted by kenny c View Post
                  Funny... you know Ergo?
                  No, just saw the pic on FB from Tad (if you know him). The dude has the damn "me gusta" eyes
                  Originally posted by Buzzo
                  Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                    I know exactly how shitty his day got. I did the exact same thing, but on a street bike, into the back of a stalled pickup. Shattered wrist from palming the tailgate, and a couple hundred stitches to sow up the gash in my side, where I took out a bike mirror on the way over the handlebars.
                    Ouch. Were you wearing gear? I got lucky when I wrecked mine. I think I mostly skidded over some rocks, but at enough speed that it split open my pants and needed stitches. There were a couple of spots on my helmet that looked like they'd hit a grinder. My mesh jacket tore but I didn't have a scratch under it.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Can the Great Cornholio bomb their bunghole?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                        Can the Great Cornholio bomb their bunghole?
                        The pic was taken by my cousin. He is out here on a small, COP Soltun Kal (sp?) which was stood up to disrupt the rat lines on Highway 1. A NY Times reporter just left there a few weeks ago after doing an article on them. He already has a handfull of confirmed EKIA from his 120mm and the season just started.

For snacks he will tag anything we want on a round for us. A few years ago I tagged a handfull of 155mm rounds with DFWStangs.net stuff. I sent him a list to duplicate them for me with DFWMustangs.net instead.
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

The pic was taken by my cousin. He is out here on a small, COP Soltun Kal (sp?) which was stood up to disrupt the rat lines on Highway 1. A NY Times reporter just left there a few weeks ago after doing an article on them. He already has a handfull of confirmed EKIA from his 120mm and the season just started.

For snacks he will tag anything we want on a round for us. A few years ago I tagged a handfull of 155mm rounds with DFWStangs.net stuff. I sent him a list to duplicate them for me with DFWMustangs.net instead.
                          Mind seeing if he will lob a few at those fucks on Mike's behalf? I dont mind sending a care package, i know that puts a smile on their face.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                            Mind seeing if he will lob a few at those fucks on Mike's behalf?
                            send me a PM what you want and I will ask him today when he gets online.
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

send me a PM what you want and I will ask him today when he gets online.
                              Eh, whatever you feel is good... I can't think of a sentiment off hand right now.

Comment

keep doing the good work, sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X