Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by blownragtop View Post
    (I didn’t see my first Mongoose until around 78 when a kid from California moved into the neighborhood.)
    Maybe that's it. I am from SoCal and we were indeed making fun of banana seats and Huffys and crap cruiser bikes in the mid 70's. Only the ese vato locos were riding the cruise bikes back then in my area.

Comment

• Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Comment

• Nice. Needs M1A1.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            thats awesome. i was just at a shop a few weeks ago and the guy who owned it gave me a private tour and he had one. 1946 harley flathead all original was issued to service at fort hood and kept their till the late 60's and a guy in killeen got his hands on it and now this guy has it, it's compleatly bad ass. has the original tompson machine gun scabbard in the front and the M1 Garand scabbard in the rear.

Comment

• I don't know shit about motorcycles, but I know I like that thing. It just has badass written all over it. I wanted to get an old military bike with a sidecar awhile back, but never got very serious about it.

Comment

• in before..

Originally posted by DOUCHR
                my daddy has one of those!

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                  in before..
                  Shit, I wish!
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                        That's fucking hilarious HAHAHA!

Comment

• Well, at least it was interior paint..

Comment

• I always like the Rokons.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                              The most amazing collection of '50s-70s bicycles in the metroplex is at Black Gold in Arlington. It is the funkiest store you will ever set foot in, but he has a bunch of bikes like the one in that 'Orange Krate' ad and the parts to restore them. He even has one unassembled bike in the original Sears box that is worth like $15k or so he claims. It's a great place to check out in person.

This place was pretty neat, btw. Guy definitely figured out how to make a business out of half a dozen hobbies. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                This place was pretty neat, btw. Guy definitely figured out how to make a business out of half a dozen hobbies. LOL
                                is it my imagination of did i buy some aircooled vw parts at that exact place years ago???

god bless.
                                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                                X