Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
    fucking disgusting, i mean it already was gross. but now that I noticed that, its just makes it that much worse.
    That pic isn't the worst I've seen.

Had an old technician that used to drink rotgut vodka by the fifth. After a few DWIs he moved into a duplex close to our shop. That way he could ride a bicycle to work because he couldn't afford the mandated breathalyzer setup for his pickup.
    One day I had the joy of picking him up at his house due to some shitty weather. He could barely open the door wide enough to get his skinny ass out. The floor was a mix of Budweiser bottles, cans and vodka bottles. And the smell emanating from the entrance would knock you down.
    After he died, his family went to clean the house out. They said the bottles were waist high in some places and most of the bottles on the ground were full of piss because he was too lazy to get up to use the commode. All there was, was a path from the door to the recliner to the fridge. They figured he was just passing out/sleeping in the recliner because the bedroom entrance was blocked off completely.

Made me feel much better about my apartment being a little dirty.

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Freakin hilarious
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
                  WAIT A SECOND

Is that fucking PISS in those plastic bottles?
                  The yellow liquid in the bottles is water mixed with tar from the cigarette butts that were left in the water/bottle. The more you put in there and the longer you let them sit, the darker it will become until it gets to be a very dark brown.
                  "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        Awesome.

Comment

• I am distracted....

Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• We know that Vaseline can protect you from chapped skin in the winter, or Britain's current inclement climes, but making body armour out of the petroleum jelly is perhaps taking things a bit too far.

Comment

• http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

• ^^fuck
                                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Working...
                                X