No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ I thought about building something like that out of old stacked storage containers. but the wife reminded me how white trash that sounds.

XBL Tag = veight7

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
      I have a deep respect for power poles. On a recent wade fishing trip, my buddy took us out on his new 24' Haynie Cat. The catamaran hulls make crossing the bay feel like you're in a cadillac. Anyhow, we were wade fishing with the wind at our back more or less, and as we would walk the shoreline, he would occasionally raise the power pole (via remote) and the boat would folllow us, just by drifting, being pushed by the wind, then lower the power pole again to apply brakes. When we'd waded the length of area we wanted to hit, the boat was right there to board.
      Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Comment

• LOL
          Two cars should park on both sides with about 2" of space between them.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
            LOL
            Two cars should park on both sides with about 2" of space between them.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
              Problem is... The vette looks like he's dead center in the lane. Maybe he pissed those two people off?

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
                Problem is... The vette looks like he's dead center in the lane. Maybe he pissed those two people off?
                Jealousy can be a bitch.

Comment

• My "new" family hauler. Just got it Wednesday, put a leveling kit and HIDs on this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                    My "new" family hauler. Just got it Wednesday, put a leveling kit and HIDs on this weekend.

Nice dude!

Edited because I quoted the wrong fucking person... /fail
                    Last edited by Unicorn Jeff; 05-19-2013, 04:46 PM.

Comment

My "new" family hauler. Just got it Wednesday, put a leveling kit and HIDs on this weekend.

I love those.

Comment

• I don't know the toyota line, year/model?

Comment

GREAT! you put ass hole headlights into a non approved housing! Way to blind all the other drivers out there!

Comment

• Lololol
                            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
                              Me vertical venting an apartment fire we had yesterday.

Shit dude, that could be anybody!!! I could even say it was me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Binky View Post
                                I don't know the toyota line, year/model?
                                2009-Present 4Runner

Comment

Working...
                                X