Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buzzo
    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• From the mega-hit

Weekend at Bernies II

Comment

• LMAO, the hat just had me rolling.
        Originally posted by Buzzo
        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• ^Very nice!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4king View Post
              That literally was the worst game ever. It came out after spiderman did which was a good game and made me believe it would be the same game except with flying. What I remember of it was you had to fly through hoops every mission in a certain time to get some where to fight some one briefly, then fly through hoops some more again to go some where to stop on a train track to stop a train to fly some where again through hoops. Did I mention you had to fly through hoops?
              Language:
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Lol "Im just jumping in and out of the water like trout". That game looks terrible, glad I never had that one.
                "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                  Fuck. Everything. About. This. Game.
                  Oh yes. When the angry video game nerd can't get past level 2, then you know that the game is fucked up. I made the mistake of renting it for 5 days when it first came out, I made it to level 3 before giving up. I actually got to do something other than fly through rings, I got to use the heat vision, which lasted for a grand total of 3 seconds, then get killed after two hits due to the worst camera of all time.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                      What the fuck is that and how do I get in on these shenanigans?

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                        What the fuck is that and how do I get in on these shenanigans?
                        That would be the Jade Warrior

According to the google there was a band called Jade Warrior that sponsored it. Built by two guys - Mick Hand and Angus Mcphail.

Comment

• WANT one of those!

batt powered AK soft air gun. Bad mo fo

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                              WANT one of those!

batt powered AK soft air gun. Bad mo fo
                              sumthin lika dis?

Comment

• I like real guns
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X