Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
    I watched him lead a body on Monster Garage, one of the coolest things I've ever seen.
    +1 that old man knows his shit! thats a lost art form

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
      I watched him lead a body on Monster Garage, one of the coolest things I've ever seen.
      I remember that one. Everyone there acted like he was Yoda. And in the custom car world, he kind of is.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Here's a video of him doing some lead work. I wish the other guy would shut the fuck up and just let him talk about what he's doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
          Chris Bannister, USMC. 50 L-pull-ups for time. Six days after stepping on an IED

Awesome! Fuck feeling sorry for yourself, make the best of what you got!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by Pooter; 01-25-2013, 10:13 PM.

Comment

• Mmmmmm, Home Depot hot dog cart

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo
                    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• For some reason I have minus one new email right now LOLZ.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Stangnet, lol, I use to be a moderator over there years ago (when I gave a shit about people and mustangs).
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

• Only 8 1/2 months to go.

Comment

• ^nice buck! Best I could manage to get was a mid-sized 10 point
                              Originally posted by Buzzo
                              Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Is Sheryl Crow a gun rights advocate, or something?
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X