• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
          Sexy as hell! I have one that is original and untouched, all it needs is tires and the tank cleaned out. Was trying to decide the direction to go with it and I think this pic just made up my mind!

Comment

• Comment

• The driver of this vehicle apparently somehow managed to survive the impact of a truckload of metal bars almost unscathed.

The incident unfolded in China’s Zhejiang province. The driver involved had no number plate, so upon seeing police he immediately tried to perform a U-turn in the middle of a busy road, at which point he collided with a taxi in the opposite lane.

After losing control of his vehicle he collided with a three wheeled truck carrying a cargo of steel frame, which shed its load into his windscreen.

Comment

• That last crash pic looks shopped. (not saying it is)

Comment

• i think the jet picture could be real.. kayak/whale photo.. not so much

Comment

• Ramstein air show crash 88

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                      That last crash pic looks shopped. (not saying it is)

a spectacular one by Canadian Forces pilot Capt. Brian Bews, above, who was able to eject and parachute to safety just moments before his CF-18 fighter jet crashed and exploded during a practice flight for the Alberta International Airshow at the Lethbridge County Airport on Friday, July 23, 2010. Bews sustained injuries to his back and knees during the violent ejection, but is expected to make a full recovery

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                        i think the jet picture could be real.. kayak/whale photo.. not so much

Comment

• Dammit, Matt beat me to it.

Comment

• Here are the originals used for the kayak snack shot for the heck of it.

Comment

• That's some crazy timing on the shutter to catch it that close to the ground.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                                That's some crazy timing on the shutter to catch it that close to the ground.
                                It's most likely an action setting, that snaps pic after pic miliseconds apart, until you let of the shutter button.

Comment

Working...
                                X