Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
    I would hate to be this kids little brother, lol.

Edit: man I hope those belong to a kid, if not I would hate to be this guys wife.
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
      Edit: man I hope those belong to a kid, if not I would hate to be this guys wife.
      lmao wife. i think thats pushing it..lmao more like mom.

Comment

• Comment

Check out the drawers packed full of darts, lol.

Comment

So whose wife are you?
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
              So whose wife are you?
              An impotent millionaire hopefully!
              Originally posted by Nash B.
              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• Meanwhile, in Scotland...
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by MR EDD
                  i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
                  Originally Posted By: Polska
                  I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

• Originally posted by 90gt50 View Post
                    lol!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HARVEL 5.0 View Post
                      lol!!!
                      explain
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Stroked87 View Post
                          Denial. It's a dangerous thing, men.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                            explain
                            I would assume the challenge would be be to piss or shit through that accommodating hole. Really not that deep CJ
                            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                              I would assume the challenge would be be to piss or shit through that accommodating hole. Really not that deep CJ
                              Yep. Depending on how lazy you are, you might lift the seat up, I'd try to aim through it.

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                                I was over thinking it severely.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X