Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
    Nothing beats free whisker biscuits... Where can I buy one?
    Lol

You're in LA right? Should be plenty to be had.

David

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
        thats bad ass

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackout View Post
          Debt and Cliff pic
          Why this is hard for some people is beyond me...
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• The new office...

.223 > 911

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
                  The new office...
                  What are you guys doing there?

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                    Workin' on planes.

Comment

Teaching bitches about the Mile high club.

Comment

• Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                        I run into guys all the time that claim to be x "Insert badass here". I worked with a guy that told me and several others that he joined the army and went rangers>rangers said he was too much of a badass and that he could join the seals>joins the seal and he was so much of a badass that not only was he asked to become an instructor but they would send him off to rescue trapped seal teams.
                        There seems to be a ton of x seals/ranger/green berets in the oil field according to the guys I run into.
                        a true badass
                        That is pretty simple to combat, you can ask him to bring in copies of his
                        DD214's member 4. It will have all of schools he completed listed and rank. If he is telling the "truth" then he should have 2 different DD214's, one from the Navy and one from the Army. I was in school at Ft. Bragg in 1993 with a guy who was former Marine Force Recon and he was attending the Q-course as a medic (18-D). I remember him best for 2 reasons, 1st were the Force Recon wings he wore, 2nd was the street we trained one our first month of the Q-course was named after his father who was a former Green Beret as well. If he refuses to or makes excuses, simply ask him if he got his Trident pinned when he completed the SEAL course. He should inform you that BUDS training does not earn you the Trident.The big difference between the SEALS and most other schools is you have to serve on a team before you can be awarded the Trident. Ranger and Special Forces are schools where you are awarded a TABm serving is a little different. I have one friend who served as a Ranger for multiple years and never completed the Ranger course or got his Ranger tab, he got sick during ranger school then got out a year later to attend college. He served 2.5 years in 1st Battalion, served in Somolia 1993 but never wore a Ranger tab but he did have the Ranger scroll on his right shoulder. Any way if you knew all that already sorry to have bored you LOL.

Comment

Working on aerial firefighting tankers. They're old Navy sub bombers that were converted to drop fire retardent on forest fires. We have jets too, but those were the two in the hanger on my first day.

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                          Teaching bitches about the Mile high club.
                          ...and also this
                          .223 > 911

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro Trash View Post
                            That is pretty simple to combat, you can ask him to bring in copies of his
                            DD214's member 4. It will have all of schools he completed listed and rank. If he is telling the "truth" then he should have 2 different DD214's, one from the Navy and one from the Army. I was in school at Ft. Bragg in 1993 with a guy who was former Marine Force Recon and he was attending the Q-course as a medic (18-D). I remember him best for 2 reasons, 1st were the Force Recon wings he wore, 2nd was the street we trained one our first month of the Q-course was named after his father who was a former Green Beret as well. If he refuses to or makes excuses, simply ask him if he got his Trident pinned when he completed the SEAL course. He should inform you that BUDS training does not earn you the Trident.The big difference between the SEALS and most other schools is you have to serve on a team before you can be awarded the Trident. Ranger and Special Forces are schools where you are awarded a TABm serving is a little different. I have one friend who served as a Ranger for multiple years and never completed the Ranger course or got his Ranger tab, he got sick during ranger school then got out a year later to attend college. He served 2.5 years in 1st Battalion, served in Somolia 1993 but never wore a Ranger tab but he did have the Ranger scroll on his right shoulder. Any way if you knew all that already sorry to have bored you LOL.
                            I didnt know any of that. That info is awesome!
                            The way I figure is that since I didnt serve I dont have the right to try and call out someone for making up a military career. It does piss me off for people to lie about it though. I simply dont believe most of the guys I meet that say they were x special forces within an hour of meeting them. Iv only known 2 guys that were and neither one of them talked much about it. One is my uncle which I still dont know exactly what he did. My mom says that she knows he was in the army and some sort of special forces. He says he was nothing special and just did recon and leaves it at that. The other guy was a seal and only tells people that he was a cook(his dad told me he was and has seen his trident).

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                              And the lord's own lack of punctuation, apparently. Sheesh!
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
                                And the lord's own lack of punctuation, apparently. Sheesh!
                                Don't forget the grammar nazis. Where would we be without grammar nazis...

Comment

Working...
                                X