No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see what I did, divide first. 6/2 = 3, so 3(3) = 9. Good refresher. I know parenthesis is first, and multiplication and divison is next, so I just did the parenthesis and then multipled and left the division to the end. I have to laugh because in college I use to tutor a group of Asian students in math, believe it or not.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• The issue is going and thinking that multiplication is first in the multi-divide portion of PEMDAS, but both multi-divide and add-subtract are "solve the first problem". I've been guilty of it too.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
        ^^
        I have no idea why people should get this wrong.
        Originally posted by Buzzo
        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• 9 all day long, everyone forgets the left to right part, even if they remember the order of operations.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• LoL!!! ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                  What gets me is the guys who where the MOH and think they can get away with it. There's databases where you can see any number of people who have received these awards.

At every gun show, I could probably find two fake vets. There's a lot of it happening.
                  I run into guys all the time that claim to be x "Insert badass here". I worked with a guy that told me and several others that he joined the army and went rangers>rangers said he was too much of a badass and that he could join the seals>joins the seal and he was so much of a badass that not only was he asked to become an instructor but they would send him off to rescue trapped seal teams.
                  There seems to be a ton of x seals/ranger/green berets in the oil field according to the guys I run into.
                  a true badass
                  Last edited by stephen4785; 12-29-2012, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                    Saw this posted on Facebook, and people's answers as all over the map. Most peeps say the answer is 1, but I say it's 9. It has been way too long since I was in school so I'm doubting myself after seeing others answers.

9 is correct

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                      9 is correct
                      FUCK I thought it was 6!!!!

TROLOLOLOL jk : )

Comment

• friend posted this on FB and I just had to share after all the other pictures.... keep in mind it is Saturday night so its time to get down.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Quadforce View Post
                          friend posted this on FB and I just had to share after all the other pictures.... keep in mind it is Saturday night so its time to get down.
                          aCid?

Comment

• Pics from the front range today.

Tomorrow we're busting out the snowshoes and big packs to bag a winter 14'er (Mt Bierstadt).

Comment

• David

Comment

• Nothing beats free whisker biscuits... Where can I buy one?

Comment

Working...
                                X