No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I had the money I'd build my f150 to do that.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
        Houston we have liftoff. There I go again a safe for work boner
        And then the frame cracked in half...

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
          High pressure diesel injector at work, beautiful.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• ^Hold your finger down on it! And it's probaby more just atomization than it is high pressure.

Comment

• LOL, pretty sure you would loose a fingertip.

Comment

• Reminds me of a story I heard from a guy that worked at a shot that repaired large hydraulic cylinders. They would place the repaired cylinders in some test bench and pressure test it. You are not suppose to ever place your hand on one. Some guy had his hand on the cylinder when it pressurized and the cylinder had some pinhole leak in the housing. Said it blew his thumb up like a balloon! I cringe just thinking about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                  That makes my peepee hard. I had a 75 Kawasaki KZ400 that was the same color and gold stripe like that. First bike I ever owned. I wish I still had it.

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy
                    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• The Vette picture again? Snopes is your friend.

Comment

• still have the transaxle as evidence of how texting can benefit you.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• He must have been flying to get past the dot gaurd

Comment

• I dig the hell out of that bike too. Would ride the hell out of it every chance I got...
                              Last edited by mikec; 11-28-2012, 08:32 PM.
                              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                still have the transaxle as evidence of how texting can benefit you.
                                Oh thats right, you bought some parts from that car didnt you?
                                "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                                http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                                Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                                Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                                http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                                www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X