No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There was a tire and rim dealer in Jacksonville, NC that had something very similar to that parked on the curb chained to a light post.

Sent from my iPhone
    2004 Suzuki DL650
    1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• uploadfromtaptalk1354057126441.jpg

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

• ^ that's lacist! ROR
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• dammit steve

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Soooo stoopied

Comment

• ^ So according to that, if they watched the original Red Dawn, then they'd hate ALL white people? Fucking ignorance...they haz it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                      ^ So according to that, if they watched the original Red Dawn, then they'd hate ALL white people? Fucking ignorance...they haz it.
                      That explains why I hate white people! lol

Comment

• Kill whitey!

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          Don't walk up the mountain if you go there, take the trolley, lol. It's quite a hike. But yes, that's an unedited picture it looks like, that's exactly how it looks. Whoever took the picture was atop an adjacent mountain which has a gondola.
                          Too late. I walked it with a friend back in high school.

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                          ^ So according to that, if they watched the original Red Dawn, then they'd hate ALL white people? Fucking ignorance...they haz it.
                          Don't forget Hispanics.
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• See right before they released that movie they knew how stupid people were. It was supposed to be China but they figured people were too stupid and think it was real and piss off China so they did some minor editing and changed it to North Korea.
                            I thought that was stupid. After seeing those responses I have come to the conclusion everything is stupid.
                            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                                Houston we have liftoff. There I go again a safe for work boner

Comment

Working...
                                X