• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i thought it was funny

Comment

• Comment

• Gonna injure myself for sure today. LOL

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
          Gonna injure myself for sure today. LOL

Oh boy, yes you are. I fucked myself up so bad on three wheelers it isn't even funny.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
            those "sexy" skin/cheetah slashes are gonna look like old strips of bacon after she has a few kids haha
            It'll match the stretch marks.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
              Oh boy, yes you are. I fucked myself up so bad on three wheelers it isn't even funny.
              Checking in for injury. I had to have my tongue reattached at 6 years old after rolling an ATC110 (the kawasaki green honda 3 wheeler with 4" wheels and 72" flotation tires) at 30 mph. Earned a concussion out of it as well. The worst pain was the needle going through the back of my tongue so they could stick the front 1.5" back on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                Checking in for injury. I had to have my tongue reattached at 6 years old after rolling an ATC110 (the kawasaki green honda 3 wheeler with 4" wheels and 72" flotation tires) at 30 mph. Earned a concussion out of it as well. The worst pain was the needle going through the back of my tongue so they could stick the front 1.5" back on.
                God damn! The worst I ever got was a sprained wrist.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                    me and mine

At first glance you kinda look like Dave Chapelle.
                    "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                    http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                    Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                    Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                    http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                    www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                      God damn! The worst I ever got was a sprained wrist.
                      It felt like an ice cold croquet needle going through my brain. Damn near 30 years ago, and can still remember it. Imagine being inside of a watermelon as someone pierced the rind, that's the sound it had.

Comment

• Comment

• Lotus on the wall is sick.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            Lotus on the wall is sick.
                            No shit. I pray its only a model. If its the real deal fml, or fuck my parents, and their parents, and so on's life.

Comment

• Comment

• ^Has to be Russia.

Comment

Working...
                                X