Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
    That's just badass. Fucking hilarious. Boy is going to write a book and there's going to be a whole lot of mad people about the shit he knows.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
      Yeah it's a game, not that good looking though.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        That's just badass. Fucking hilarious. Boy is going to write a book and there's going to be a whole lot of mad people about the shit he knows.
        Posted just this weekend.
        Lance Armstrong just happens to pose next to his Tour de France jerseys

Now THIS is a finely-honed troll move. Over the weekend, the above photo showed up in Lance Armstrong's Twitter feed, accompanied by the message "Back in Austin and just layin' around ... "
        L. O. L.

Now THIS is a finely honed troll move. Over the weekend, the above photo showed up in Lance Armstrong's Twitter feed, accompanied by the message "Back in Austin and just layin' around ... " Armstrong is, of course, reclining oh-so-casually … Continue reading

Comment

• [QUOTE=Ratt;875397]Skyrim Pictures[QUOTE]

I love the game and play it frequently, and while the graphics are great they don't compare to the picture Strychnine posted. Thats what I was getting at.

Comment

• [quote=BMCSean;875405][QUOTE=Ratt;875397]Skyrim Pictures

I love the game and play it frequently, and while the graphics are great they don't compare to the picture Strychnine posted. Thats what I was getting at.
            I know. Was just posting up to show what Skyrim looked like for those that haven't seen it. Awesome RPG.

Comment

• I was down in Yosemite at the end of August, my favorite National Park by far, with the Grand Tetons coming in second. Haven't done a winter trip like the pic yet, it's definitely on my to do list though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                I was down in Yosemite at the end of August, my favorite National Park by far, with the Grand Tetons coming in second. Haven't done a winter trip like the pic yet, it's definitely on my to do list though.
                If anyone on here has never been in snow like that, I highly recommend experiencing it at least once. After 10 minutes of playing around in it, you don't even give a fuck about the cold. It's awesome, and I mean awesome in the literal sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                  If anyone on here has never been in snow like that, I highly recommend experiencing it at least once. After 10 minutes of playing around in it, you don't even give a fuck about the cold. It's awesome, and I mean awesome in the literal sense.

Comment

• I love snow. I lived in Tahoe City for three years. What I wouldn't give to make a permanent home there... I miss skiing, snowmobiling, etc. My wife lived in Switzerland for 3 years before she met me, and she's always wanted to go back for vacation. It's on the list of places I must visit before I die.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                      I love snow. I lived in Tahoe City for three years. What I wouldn't give to make a permanent home there... I miss skiing, snowmobiling, etc. My wife lived in Switzerland for 3 years before she met me, and she's always wanted to go back for vacation. It's on the list of places I must visit before I die.

On a related note: If I could move right now I think I'd go build in the Sierra Nevadas, and my house would have a study / office on the top floor modeled after a fire lookout post.

360* glass on a high peak. Fuck yes.

Like this, but on top of a house instead of a stone base or wooden tower.

I probably wouldn't get much work done but I could drink whisky in my study like a mothertrucker with these views

The video documents the (usually) very peaceful life of a fire lookout in the Gardner Lookout on the East Peak of Mt. Tamalpais in Marin County, California. I've…

Comment

• Sweet!!!! Great vid.
                        ./ ____ _ _\.
                        (]]]_ o _[[[)
                        \o_FORD_o/
                        |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

• Tits.

Comment

• Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Those snow picrtures are awesome, I need to travel somewhere this winter and get some snow shots

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X