No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the picture of? I can't see anything - I think it's blocked.
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      lol, I love these things. Massive bonus points. They're still out there. WTF was Ultra HOT anyway? A clothing company, or just a decal?
      For some reason I'm thinking it was associated with that asshat russ martins tv show back in the days. I remember seeing an episode from Poteet in Mesquite but that's about it.

Mehh, that was hot tickets I was thinking of, and can't find any images.
      Last edited by mikec; 11-06-2012, 09:41 AM.
      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• I was thinking it was some Cali surfing thing. Everytime I see one of these, I think of the hypercolor shirts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
          I was thinking it was some Cali surfing thing. Everytime I see one of these, I think of the hypercolor shirts.
          That's what I thought.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
            I was thinking it was some Cali surfing thing. Everytime I see one of these, I think of the hypercolor shirts.
            That was my thought... and one of those stickers is on ebay listed as a "vintage surf sticker"

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
              That was my thought... and one of those stickers is on ebay listed as a "vintage surf sticker"
              http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ultra-Hot-Vi...-/320990647368
              lols, vintage.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                  Lol, i always thought of that when time travel came up.

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy
                    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                      ::garbled:: CHOOOOOOO$$$$CHOOOOOOOO$$$$$$$ ::/garbled::
                      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post

Sagrada Familia, Barcelona beautiful place
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                          Sagrada Familia, Barcelona beautiful place
                          Man, seems like that city would be a huge bitch to navigate, no landmarks, everything looks the same!

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            Man, seems like that city would be a huge bitch to navigate, no landmarks, everything looks the same!
                            The smaller alley ways off of La Ramblas and the rest of them in Barcelona are kind of easy to get switched around on. But still an awesome city to venture out for the day, get lost and then find your way back. I hope we can take another trip there again.
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

The smaller alley ways off of La Ramblas and the rest of them in Barcelona are kind of easy to get switched around on. But still an awesome city to venture out for the day, get lost and then find your way back. I hope we can take another trip there again.
                              We definitely got lost when we were there in May. The little alley names threw me off. Once we figured it out, it wasnt bad.

Comment

Seems like it's similar to Vienna. They have all those alley names.

Comment

Working...
                                X