Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
    Loss of precision when converting from seconds to minutes.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      haha holy shit.
      time is no longer real!
      Originally posted by Buzzo
      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• I know a math teacher that told me how she was so frustrated with her students trying to explain that if you walk 10 feet and turn around and walk back, you walked a distance of 20 feet. They kept arguing that it would be negative 10 feet. After spending half her time trying to explain it, some of the kids still did not believe her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
          I know a math teacher that told me how she was so frustrated with her students trying to explain that if you walk 10 feet and turn around and walk back, you walked a distance of 20 feet. They kept arguing that it would be negative 10 feet. After spending half her time trying to explain it, some of the kids still did not believe her.
          disturbing

Comment

• Originally posted by lee earley View Post
            disturbing
            Yep. How can she be a teacher and not know these things?
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Infinite recursion!
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    I use to have a system like that for a while, very convenient. Except when it's time to go to a LAN party.
                    Doesn't your pc weigh like 120 pounds cj? How dat convenient?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
                    First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Holy big pic Batman, Adam west, Bruce Wayne!

Comment

• Comment

• Put this TKO500 in the Malibu today.

FYI, TKO's were never a factory GM tranny, so they're rather difficult to come by used, and it's basically the only 5 speed worth a shit. I had been putting off the swap for a while because g-body guys make it seem far harder than it is.

3.90's and a 4 speed got OLD quick. I was turning 3,250 RPM to go 67 MPH, now at 3,250 I'll be going 97. Awesome.

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Rented a canoe @ zilker park yesterday, came across this gem

This chick has no idea what's coming. She's looking at our canoe, my wife is up front w/ the camera, while the rope swing guys are steady bombing the unsuspecting.

They would swing off & splash anyone who paddled by them, coming or going from the canoe rental spot.

Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Chick looks cute. Wood Dew.
                              2004 Suzuki DL650
                              1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Originally posted by Downs View Post
                                Chick looks cute. Wood Dew.
                                She looks like Pocahontas
                                Originally posted by Nash B.
                                Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Working...
                                X