Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A+ View Post
    but the pos would have broke down or got busted 5-10 miles later.
    LOL, a 4.0L cherokee breaking down. One of the most reliable engines ever made. If the world was coming to an end, I'd choose that vehicle over just about any.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
      well shit, i was planning on running spacers.
      They are safe if you get the correct ones, that car probably had stacked parts store spacers and stock wheel studs.
      Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• That flat black rig is Baaaaaaaaad ass!

Comment

• is the el camino for sale?

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
            LOL, a 4.0L cherokee breaking down. One of the most reliable engines ever made. If the world was coming to an end, I'd choose that vehicle over just about any.
            This. Mom has one with 300k on it that's still kicking and running smoothly.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Would be cooler if all the wires were hidden.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                    I use to have a system like that for a while, very convenient. Except when it's time to go to a LAN party.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          I use to have a system like that for a while, very convenient. Except when it's time to go to a LAN party.
                          NEEEEERRRRRRDDDDD!!!!!!!!

I use to do this too... Technically I still do, but upgraded to xbox and play online in my boxers.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                                haha holy shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X