Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
    Motoman wrote that one.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• my gun cabinet with "elegant weapons from a more civilized age."

May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
      Semper Fi

Comment

• LOL! Awesome.

Comment

• Comment

• If lightsabers were kept like that, they'd cut their way thru the bottom of the gun cabinet.

Nerd Fail!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
                  my gun cabinet with "elegant weapons from a more civilized age."
                  LOL, nice! I need to buy one of those lightsabers and do that!
                  "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                    If lightsabers were kept like that, they'd cut their way thru the bottom of the gun cabinet.

Nerd Fail!
                    wrongo.....my gun cabinet has mandalorian armor lining which is the only metal impervious to a lightsaber...........which is why Jango Fett had his head lopped off in the Clone Wars because it was one of the only weak spots in his armor.
                    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                    Semper Fi

Comment

wrongo.....my gun cabinet has mandalorian armor lining which is the only metal impervious to a lightsaber...........which is why Jango Fett had his head lopped off in the Clone Wars because it was one of the only weak spots in his armor.
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• ^^Lmao, agreed
                        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Comment

While you can claim your rickety gun cabinet is lined with beskar, I seriously doubt it, considering the only "outer rim" you've visited is Blake's "death" starfish.

Comment

• Hanging above and next to the broadcast op's center at XM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                                While you can claim your rickety gun cabinet is lined with beskar, I seriously doubt it...
                                I'm not gonna lie, thats a pretty impressive nerd term to pull if google/wiki is not involved.

Comment

Working...
                                X