Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi View Post
      The 70's (and early 80's) was a fucked up time man.
      If it's any consolation, we as kids used to make fun of shit like that all the time. Reminds me of the Solid Gold dancers...

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
        I laughed.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          ^ he mad!

god bless.
          I lol'ed way too hard at the fact that Jedi was the one to rage.
          Full time ninja editor.

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

You dumb fuck - watching videos and reading about stuff on the internet (or watching Son of Guns) does not give you experience or any authority on ANYTHING. Shut the goddamn fuck up because every time you start spouting your dribble about something you have no business even joining a conversation about you just look like a goddamn idiot.

Back on ignore you go.
              Drivel not dribble. Drivel is nonsense, Dribble is something that you do with a basketball, or a synonym for drool; for which drivel is also a synonym. But Dribble is not a synonym for Drivel when reffering to dialogue.
              I mean no disrespect to you in this post.
              I am a College Professor, and only want you to be better prepared.

Comment

• Originally posted by WOMACK03 View Post
                Drivel not dribble. Drivel is nonsense, Dribble is something that you do with a basketball, or a synonym for drool; for which drivel is also a synonym. But Dribble is not a synonym for Drivel when reffering to dialogue.
                I mean no disrespect to you in this post.
                I am a College Professor, and only want you to be better prepared.
                You have such a pretty mouf!
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                    Nice, I always struggle imaging him from Malcolm in the middle since breaking bad. Almost a complete role reversal. Never would I have imagined him as a villain.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Comment

• WRX

Comment

• Comment

Shit dude, it wasn't just Shatner - it was EVERYONE. E.V.E.R.Y.O.N.E.

For example, this made it to TV:
                            The 70's (and early 80's) was a fucked up time man.
                            You know those ladies got some maaaad bush going on.
                            2012 GT/CS & 93 Cobra
                            sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Pooter View Post
                                My god this may be the coolest picture ever taken. Someone get the dfws almanac.

Comment

Working...
                                X