No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I always thought this was a joke but he actually did it. Whos old enoughto have watched this live? LOL

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
      I always thought this was a joke but he actually did it. Whos old enoughto have watched this live? LOL

I remember it, but I was only 5.

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
            I always thought this was a joke but he actually did it. Whos old enoughto have watched this live? LOL
            I was 8, but don't remember watching it.

Comment

• My God that Shatner thing was terrible, I always thought it was just a joke as well.

He must have been...high.......as a kite......back then. When he decided that would be a good idea.
              .223 > 911

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
                He must have been...high.......as a kite......back then. When he decided that would be a good idea.
                Shit dude, it wasn't just Shatner - it was EVERYONE. E.V.E.R.Y.O.N.E.

For example, this made it to TV:

The 70's (and early 80's) was a fucked up time man.

Comment

• Originally posted by majorownage View Post
                  My syntax is different, and it has a completely different meaning.

My experience does not have to be improvising surppressors; it could be watching others build them, or even watching them being built on youtube. If p then q does not necessarily mean if q then p.
                  Your original sentence suggests that you have experience building suppressors. It doesn't matter if that's what you meant, because that's how everyone else saw it. Also, GTFO of here with that elementary logic.

Comment

• [Ace Ventura] "Liiiiiiiike a gloooooooove"

Comment

• Originally posted by majorownage View Post
                      My syntax is different, and it has a completely different meaning.

My experience does not have to be improvising surppressors; it could be watching others build them, or even watching them being built on youtube. If p then q does not necessarily mean if q then p.
                      You dumb fuck - watching videos and reading about stuff on the internet (or watching Son of Guns) does not give you experience or any authority on ANYTHING. Shut the goddamn fuck up because every time you start spouting your dribble about something you have no business even joining a conversation about you just look like a goddamn idiot.

Back on ignore you go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                        You dumb fuck - watching videos and reading about stuff on the internet (or watching Son of Guns) does not give you experience or any authority on ANYTHING. Shut the goddamn fuck up because every time you start spouting your dribble about something you have no business even joining a conversation about you just look like a goddamn idiot.

Back on ignore you go.
                        He's not going to figure you out. He operates on an information-gain process: he reads and synthesizes information at his own pace and applies that to real life. Much like the super-smart Chinese kid in high school (the one everybody hated) that aced every test, won all of her UIL violin competitions, blew away SAT scores, got scholarships to every college, recieved a master's degree in who-the-fuck-cares in only 5 years... they get into the real world and end up being a staff accountant, a 1099 contract-pay graphics card engineer or a professor of whatever their major was at some mundane college that no one really cares about outside their city limits. Why? Because all the book smarts in the world mean jack shit when reality pimp-slaps you with a Wilt Chamberlain cock that has "life sucks" tattoed down the shaft.
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi View Post

Back on ignore you go.
                            ^ he mad!

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Comment

• Serena Williams is a Compton Crip. She holds her racket sideways and slangs a1 yola on the corner in between matches. Careful, she might peel your cap/pull your wig off or some shit.

Ded

Comment

Working...
                                X