Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
    I wonder what he made the Neilson device out of?
    I don't think he did... I think he just forced it over the end of his pistol.

Comment

• Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
      What i got last time it was posted. But i actually made an album cover of it.
      lol, that's pretty awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post

Death trap

Comment

They actually don't work for shit if you've ever heard one in person. That youtube video misrepresents how loud they are by an incredible amount.
          Was subsonic ammo used? It's impossible to silence the sonic crack.
          Full time ninja editor.

Comment

• Originally posted by majorownage View Post
            Was subsonic ammo used? It's impossible to silence the sonic crack.
            lol no shit. Subsonic ammo will not cycle a semi auto rifle unless it's been modified. I'm talking about muzzle noise - they are not quiet, they are loud as shit. An oil filter is a terrible suppressor. They are hollow in the center, no baffles. I don't see why people think they would act like a suppressor. It's a neat idea, but it doesn't work. You need hearing protection to shoot that "suppressor" And why in the hell would someone sink $300 into an oil filter?
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

lol no shit. Subsonic ammo will not cycle a semi auto rifle unless it's been modified. I'm talking about muzzle noise - they are not quiet, they are loud as shit. An oil filter is a terrible suppressor. They are hollow in the center, no baffles. I don't see why people think they would act like a suppressor. It's a neat idea, but it doesn't work. You need hearing protection to shoot that "suppressor" And why in the hell would someone sink $300 into an oil filter?
              I wouldn't have been surprised if it would have worked. It's pretty easy to improvise suppressors in my experience.
              Full time ninja editor.

Comment

I wouldn't have been surprised if it would have worked. It's pretty easy to improvise suppressors in my experience.
                I assume you're an SOT.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                  Okay, so is that a really big dude, or a small truck/trailer? I can't fucking tell and it's making me feel retarded.
                  Check the trailer axles for your answer.

To keep with the current theme:

Comment

• I once made a suppressor out of pvc pipe, cotton, and steel wool. It worked pretty well.

(on a paintball gun when I was 12)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                      Okay, so is that a really big dude, or a small truck/trailer? I can't fucking tell and it's making me feel retarded.
                      You cannot honestly believe that that is just a real tall guy.
                      He would be like 13' tall..
                      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        I once made a suppressor out of pvc pipe, cotton, and steel wool. It worked pretty well.

(on a paintball gun when I was 12)
                        Good save

Sent from my iPhone
                        2004 Suzuki DL650
                        1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

I assume you're an SOT.
                          I've never owned nor built a suppressor, so why would I need one?
                          Full time ninja editor.

Comment

I've never owned nor built a suppressor, so why would I need one?
                            You just said you have experience improvising suppressors.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                              Check the trailer axles for your answer.

To keep with the current theme:
                              Looks like that will clear sights.

Comment

You just said you have experience improvising suppressors.
                                My syntax is different, and it has a completely different meaning.

My experience does not have to be improvising surppressors; it could be watching others build them, or even watching them being built on youtube. If p then q does not necessarily mean if q then p.
                                Last edited by majorownage; 10-25-2012, 01:02 AM.
                                Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Working...
                                X