No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's what I just found is that it is someone who was murdered and stuffed in a barrel, then it was filled with cement.

pic unrelated
    Guinness record holder for being bigger around than he is tall. According to the site I found it on. He is 62" tall and 78" around and 227 lbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
      I think it is a body inside a barrel.
      With a little bit of cement to counter the massive buoyancy.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        With a little bit of cement to counter the massive buoyancy.
        it looks like shit!
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
          Is that what they mean by slotted rotor?

don't know
          pretty sure its a fat man stuck in a barrel. ded.
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• It was an italian mafia murder. He went fishing.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Comment

• Supposedly that body in a barrel was one of the plastic surgeons who worked on Cartel leader Amado Carrillo Fuentes, who died during the procedure in 1997. The doctors' bodies were found in barrels a few weeks later.

2016 Chevrolet SS 6M

Comment

• Originally posted by txsr20de View Post
                  Supposedly that body in a barrel was one of the plastic surgeons who worked on Cartel leader Amado Carrillo Fuentes, who died during the procedure in 1997. The doctors' bodies were found in barrels a few weeks later.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amado_Carrillo_Fuentes
                  Are you sure? When I googled it, those pictures are attached to a italian mafia murder, along with more pictures of it. Those murders were in 1997, that picture looks a little newer than that. The photos of that guy in the barrel have placards on it which look italian.
                  Last edited by CJ; 10-13-2012, 10:39 AM.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

how in the FUCK did she get out the kitchen?!?

Comment

• The page I found it on said that she was high on marijuana and thought that there was an imaginary bridge across the river. the bridge turn out to be high voltage lines. She was rescued after being up there for several hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        Are you sure? When I googled it, those pictures are attached to a italian mafia murder, along with more pictures of it. Those murders were in 1997, that picture looks a little newer than that. The photos of that guy in the barrel have placards on it which look italian.
                        Not 100% sure, but I have found multiple sources that cite these images as being the doctors. Of course, this is the Internet, so it could be inaccurate.

Borderland Beat-A Narco Blast From The Past When Castor Alberto Ochoa-Soto, 53 at the time, walked across the Paso del Norte Bridge to Mex...
                        2016 Chevrolet SS 6M

Comment

The page I found it on said that she was high on marijuana and thought that there was an imaginary bridge across the river. the bridge turn out to be high voltage lines. She was rescued after being up there for several hours.
                          Holy fuck, that is STONED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                          Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by txsr20de View Post
                            Not 100% sure, but I have found multiple sources that cite these images as being the doctors. Of course, this is the Internet, so it could be inaccurate.

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2012/0...venge.html?m=1
                            Maybe that type of disposal is called italian mafia style or something, that might explain it.

Comment

• Comment

• oh deer lord.

Comment

Working...
                                X