Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
    Helicopters and weed. Wow, this thread is going places.
    Then contribute...

G'Day Mate

Comment

• G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

• Comment

• dont think that will hold

Comment

• Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                dont think that will hold

You know that's from the show Workaholics, right? I'm sure they only needed to hold for 100 feet or so.

Comment

• Comment

This one sure looks like a great use of taxpayer money. I wonder how much it cost to use that helicopter to find a couple of little plants? If anyone in here thinks that spending that much money fighting pot is a good use of taxpayer dollars, you're a fucking moron.

.223 > 911

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                      Whenever you guys are done with the circle jerk and camo paint lube orgy, can we get back to posting funny/random things?
                      Says the faggot defending Gerard Butler like you were fucking him over some gay picture of him in a flaky commando pose. Shut the fuck up before I fly him there to slap the dog shit out of you.

Oh, and:

Comment

Oh, hai.
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                          I have seen this somewhere....

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              Enough with the fucking bitching. This is a random picture thread. You don't get to pick and choose what you like and what you don't. If you don't like it, post up something that you do like. This doesn't required moderation.
                              Magnus cried like a bitch when there were cars posted in this thread too... it's just who he is.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X