Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lols
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
      lol, i was literally like "did I smoke myself retarded?" To some people, weed knocks them flat on their ass....just like a 6 pack of beer does. To people that are naturally on haul ass mode, it tends to slow them down and help them concentrate. The frustrating thing is that you get into a debate with dildos like SS Junk and all they can do is throw out mindless bullshit. Their biggest argument is "hope you are glad you killed little Pablo's parents." It's like arguing with a 3 year old.
      Most people I have seen think they are fine, but literally seem to be moving a 25% or so. Fom your description above, it sounds like some use it to combat their ADHD, or ??? Most of the folks I remember smoking a lot in high school sure seem to have limited themselves to paycheck to paycheck jobs, as they seem to work to buy enough pot to get to the next day. I realize it's a small sample, and I have very little interaction with these folks now, 27 years later.

I would like to see a timeline forward if pot were legalized to see the real effect. Most of the two sides seem exagerated in the expectations. If it would cripple or significantly wound the cartels, we would all benefit. If it would lessen the non-violents filling the courts, jails, and prisons, our local, state, and federal budgets would be better. The problem is, no one really knows the rest of what would change. Take CO for example. Mass migrations of potheads affecting real estate prices, among everything else. If it were nationwide, it might lessen this mess.

The sad thing is, people, and especially legislators, don't seem to be able to viualize 3 days into the future, much less 3 years or more.

Imagine a picture here [ ].
      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
      86 SVO - Sold
      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• I know people who don't smoke pot or drink who work shitty jobs and live paycheck to paycheck, and I know people who smoke pot who are self-made millionaires.
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• For those who keep bickering at one another in the picture thread.

Comment

• Comment

• Hope that's not your yard!

Comment

• LOL, fuck your oilpan. Made it a few hundred yards before it locked up I presume?
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                  Drunken/texting/normal cell phone usage shenanigans
                  How far was it from point of impact to failure?

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

you.....you killed it.
                    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                    Semper Fi

Comment

• lol is that the inside of the oil pan I'm looking at? that's crazy, lol. Must have hit the damn crank on the curb also.

Comment

• Play this and look at these-

Originally posted by lincolnboy
                        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy
                          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Comment

• The actual one is way better.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                lol is that the inside of the oil pan I'm looking at? that's crazy, lol. Must have hit the damn crank on the curb also.
                                fluid looks red in one pic I'm guessing trans.

Comment

Working...
                                X