Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
    Instead of being a moron....educate yourself. Plans to move to Colorado are already being discussed. I dont hate life.....I hate sharing the same atmosphere with ignorant fucktards like you.
    Better buckle your chinstrap there, pothead. Have you been to CO lately? You think you're breaking new ground by doing something like this, but all of you type morons are moving there. You'll all be crammed in the same place, paying quadruple what whatever shack it is you're staying at. You can all be miserable and ponder how you can deal with the guilt even more now that you are killing little Francisco's chances of ever being happy. Win win!

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    *bites nails* is this... you?
    Yet you had the rat tail going on and probably still think it's cool!
    Last edited by SS Junk; 10-11-2012, 06:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
      yea thise Puerto Rican funerals are a little weird.

Thats more than a little weird

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
      I'm still calling bullshit on this one. I'm sure someone has died from an allergic reaction to marijuana.
      Same here you would have to see some of the shit ive seen potheads do . On one occasion the guy would have died if it were not for my direct intervention and he was stoned as out of his mind so while the number may be significantyl lower than many other drugs i know its there . That 0 is complete BS

that said i got no problem with weed at all but there are individuals who got no business with it just like beer

Comment

• Comment

See, this is a good response. When I chose to smoke, it made me relax and actually focus on one thing instead of all the other things spinning in my head. I would hit the bong, lay back and chill for a second and let my body relax. About 5 minutes later I was on a fucking mission. I would get up and start knocking out my list of things I wanted to get accomplished. Once that was finished I would jump on the weights and hit them hard for about an hour. When I smoked every day for about 2 months I got fucking ripped and was lifting harder and heavier than I ever had. I would have idiots like SS Dork argue with me how stoners were lazy and I would invite them to try and keep up with me. Highly functioning potheads are VERY real and will bust their ass. Guys that like the finest herb will bust their asses at work to be able to afford the finest herb.
          Dude, you sat and stared at the tv for 6 hours, eyes glassed over, not moving a muscle. Then you got up and ate 6 burgers and 2 bags of chips...

Ever wonder why that stuff you did after smoking pot was "magically" undone every night?

Just messing with you Levi.
          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
          86 SVO - Sold
          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
            Dude, you sat and stared at the tv for 6 hours, eyes glassed over, not moving a muscle. Then you got up and ate 6 burgers and 2 bags of chips...

Ever wonder why that stuff you did after smoking pot was "magically" undone every night?

Just messing with you Levi.
            lmao....okay, who is this and when did i smoke with you!?
            May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
            Semper Fi

Comment

Awwww... little paranoid are we?

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                Awwww... little paranoid are we?
                Get off my nuts, dork. You have repeatedly had facts thrown at you and you have yet to make one decent argument supporting your side. Instead of spouting off the same horseshit over and over, actually have a debate. Or....if you are close enough to the Houston area we can meet up and a lowly little hippy stoner can stomp a mudhole in your ass. Your choice.
                Semper Fi

Comment

We've never met, I was just using my reference of other pot smoking fools and their version of what happened to a sober person's viewpoint.

Again, just messing with you...buddy.
                  sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                  17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                  13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                  86 SVO - Sold
                  '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                  01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                  65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                    We've never met, I was just using my reference of other pot smoking fools and their version of what happened to a sober person's viewpoint.

Again, just messing with you...buddy.
                    lol, i was literally like "did I smoke myself retarded?" To some people, weed knocks them flat on their ass....just like a 6 pack of beer does. To people that are naturally on haul ass mode, it tends to slow them down and help them concentrate. The frustrating thing is that you get into a debate with dildos like SS Junk and all they can do is throw out mindless bullshit. Their biggest argument is "hope you are glad you killed little Pablo's parents." It's like arguing with a 3 year old.
                    Semper Fi

Comment

• Comment

Comment

Get off my nuts, dork. You have repeatedly had facts thrown at you and you have yet to make one decent argument supporting your side. Instead of spouting off the same horseshit over and over, actually have a debate. Or....if you are close enough to the Houston area we can meet up and a lowly little hippy stoner can stomp a mudhole in your ass. Your choice.
                          Facts from High Times magazine... ERMERGERD PERWNED!11111

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                            Facts from High Times magazine. ERMERGERD PERWNED!11111
                            I feel like I am being trolled by Chong.
                            Semper Fi

Comment

Comment

• LOL @ notacop.
                                Ded

Comment

Working...
                                X