Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    Instead of being such a whiny bitch, why not move to Colorado and find some hack to diagnose you with glaucoma so you can sit there on your dumbass, smoke up and ponder more how you hate life. Fucking Mexican murderer.
    Instead of being a moron....educate yourself. Plans to move to Colorado are already being discussed. I dont hate life.....I hate sharing the same atmosphere with ignorant fucktards like you.
    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      I dealt with this literally today.
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
        Instead of being a moron....educate yourself. Plans to move to Colorado are already being discussed. I dont hate life.....I hate sharing the same atmosphere with ignorant fucktards like you.
        I'm about to be in Montana for a year starting November. They have similar medical marijuana rules to Colorado/California, so i'm looking forward to some good relaxation.
        .223 > 911

Comment

• Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
          I have mixed feeling about weed. My mom and dad smoked weed all of my life. My dad fought depression a lot so most of the time he would sit around the house and watch NOVA or sleep all day. Once he smoked a joint/bowl he got real productive and would go to work, build something, or go play ball or something with me and my sister. Or all of the above. He also died of lung cancer @ 49y/o but I think it had more to do with smoking 2 packs of cigs a day for 20 years. Most of my dads friends were full on pot smoking retards and I didnt want to be anything like them. Probably the reason me and my sister never tried it. For my dad I think it was a great thing. He'd go months without it and be fine or he'd smoke every day and be productive as hell.
          On the other end of the spectrum you have jackass's like my wifes cousins daughter who got pregnant @ 16, continued to smoke weed every day and couldn't figure out how come she had a miscarriage. Her argument is that weed is natural so it doesn't effect the unborn baby.
          It's like anything else we do. People either do it responsibly or they set horrible examples of what not to do.
          See, this is a good response. When I chose to smoke, it made me relax and actually focus on one thing instead of all the other things spinning in my head. I would hit the bong, lay back and chill for a second and let my body relax. About 5 minutes later I was on a fucking mission. I would get up and start knocking out my list of things I wanted to get accomplished. Once that was finished I would jump on the weights and hit them hard for about an hour. When I smoked every day for about 2 months I got fucking ripped and was lifting harder and heavier than I ever had. I would have idiots like SS Dork argue with me how stoners were lazy and I would invite them to try and keep up with me. Highly functioning potheads are VERY real and will bust their ass. Guys that like the finest herb will bust their asses at work to be able to afford the finest herb.

Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
            I'm about to be in Montana for a year starting November. They have similar medical marijuana rules to Colorado/California, so i'm looking forward to some good relaxation.
            dirty hippy!
            Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
              I dealt with this literally today.
              I had to make a poster. That shit always happens to me. USPS tracking is useless.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
                nice stargate post
                http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

Comment

Comment

• *bites nails* is this... you?
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• weed is for n@ggers
                        2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
                        2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

• no... found it on imgur.

I've never been that skinny lol

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                            Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            *bites nails* is this... you?
                            Ball cap kicked back, partially tinted glasses, cut off t-shirt with rolled sleeves, acid washed jeans (with the bonus thumb tuck), white socks, penny loafers...there's just so much late 80's-early 90's awesomeness going on there, it just might be.

EDIT: One of you should totally bring that look back. Getting the AMC to lean against would be the pinnacle of awesomeosity.
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Its Forrest!

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X