No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i remember arguing so hard for how great pot is........when i was 15.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
      You are off your fucking rocker.
      By the way.....you never answered any of our questions. And the fact you lump someone in that likes weed with 9/11 conspiracy theories is further proof that you are completely off your fucking rocker. I feel like the block of cheese that fat jaba the hutt lookin motherfucker was eating would put up a better argument.
      So basically you are that far gone you believe a bunch of imaginary friends have come to your rescue? Get out of the fucking cloud and read again you fucking killer of Mexican parents!

Comment

• May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
        Semper Fi

Comment

• Comment

• Well, fuck that control arm.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• The dangerous aspect of weed is the laws against it. If weed were legal it would no longer be dangerous. We would not be supporting cartels because it could be purchased from legal dispensaries, and the cartels would no longer have the need to smuggle it over here. It would no longer be a "gateway drug" because people would not be going to drug dealers to buy it. Pot is a gateway drug now because it introduces you to the world of buying illegal substances. You go to a dealer's house to get it, and dealers often have more than just pot. If you were going to a legal dispensary, the other drugs would not be there in front of you. Marijuana wasn't dangerous until the government made it dangerous, and now they use what they did to it against it.

Maybe the allergic reaction idea has some truth to it, but if that's why it's illegal than so should millions of other things. There is no way to overdose on marijuana, because you would have to smoke more than your body weight in an hour to get enough THC to be toxic. Anyone who has ever smoked before knows this is impossible.

I also saw a comment about how there have not been enough studies to prove one way or another if pot has good or bad benefits for medical use. This is using a "Guilty until proven innocent" method of deciding if it should be illegal. Substances should not be legal until we can prove that they have benificial properties, it's the other way around. If we used the method on other things the way the government has treated pot, than things like Dr Pepper, Skittles, Crown Royal, and Doritos would all still be illegal as well. I would be willing to bet big money that the cartels would be smuggling Crown Royal and Dr Pepper over the border if they were made illegal as well.

Now imagine the benefits of legalized marijuana. A less crowded jail/court system because we would not be lumping non-violent minor drug offenders in with people who deserve to be imprisoned. This means less crowded prisons and court systems, which saves tax payer's money. A hit on cartel pocketbooks since they will no longer have this method of revenue. Less people addicted to narcotic painkillers since pot could be used as a safer alternate, which has already been proven in states with medical marijuana laws. A new industry, which means new jobs. Jobs would be created for people to grow it, own dipensaries, sell it, regulate it, and test it. This will in turn cut down on unemployment, which will cut down on the amount of people on welfare, which will again save tax payer money. The government would be able to regulate and tax marijuana which would be great for our debt crisis, as well as make sure that it is quality and does not end up with dangerous pesticides in it.

Legalizing weed would be the most benificial thing America has done for this country in centuries. Pot is not dangerous, the government's laws against it are dangerous.

...and here's a picture since this is the pic thread.

BTW please forgive me if I forgot to mention something, my memory isn't what it used to be
                .223 > 911

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                  I think this one might qualify for "most random" ever. Cool pic!

Comment

• Shit, i dont go anywhere, my guy delivers.

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
                      The dangerous aspect of weed is the laws against it. If weed were legal it would no longer be dangerous. We would not be supporting cartels because it could be purchased from legal dispensaries, and the cartels would no longer have the need to smuggle it over here. It would no longer be a "gateway drug" because people would not be going to drug dealers to buy it. Pot is a gateway drug now because it introduces you to the world of buying illegal substances. You go to a dealer's house to get it, and dealers often have more than just pot. If you were going to a legal dispensary, the other drugs would not be there in front of you. Marijuana wasn't dangerous until the government made it dangerous, and now they use what they did to it against it.

Maybe the allergic reaction idea has some truth to it, but if that's why it's illegal than so should millions of other things. There is no way to overdose on marijuana, because you would have to smoke more than your body weight in an hour to get enough THC to be toxic. Anyone who has ever smoked before knows this is impossible.

I also saw a comment about how there have not been enough studies to prove one way or another if pot has good or bad benefits for medical use. This is using a "Guilty until proven innocent" method of deciding if it should be illegal. Substances should not be legal until we can prove that they have benificial properties, it's the other way around. If we used the method on other things the way the government has treated pot, than things like Dr Pepper, Skittles, Crown Royal, and Doritos would all still be illegal as well. I would be willing to bet big money that the cartels would be smuggling Crown Royal and Dr Pepper over the border if they were made illegal as well.

Now imagine the benefits of legalized marijuana. A less crowded jail/court system because we would not be lumping non-violent minor drug offenders in with people who deserve to be imprisoned. This means less crowded prisons and court systems, which saves tax payer's money. A hit on cartel pocketbooks since they will no longer have this method of revenue. Less people addicted to narcotic painkillers since pot could be used as a safer alternate, which has already been proven in states with medical marijuana laws. A new industry, which means new jobs. Jobs would be created for people to grow it, own dipensaries, sell it, regulate it, and test it. This will in turn cut down on unemployment, which will cut down on the amount of people on welfare, which will again save tax payer money. The government would be able to regulate and tax marijuana which would be great for our debt crisis, as well as make sure that it is quality and does not end up with dangerous pesticides in it.

Legalizing weed would be the most benificial thing America has done for this country in centuries. Pot is not dangerous, the government's laws against it are dangerous.

...and here's a picture since this is the pic thread.

BTW please forgive me if I forgot to mention something, my memory isn't what it used to be
                      Get out of here with all that logic, you dirty hippy!
                      May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                      Semper Fi

Comment

• Comment

• ^^^
                          LOLOLOLOL

Comment

• Comment

• Rest in Peace, CSM Plumley...
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                                Wrong thread man! Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X