X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by ss junk View Post
      derp slurp herpa derp!
      May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
      Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
        Jester after pot becomes legal.

Comment

• ssjunk i have a question: do you think marijuana should stay illegal?

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
            Jester after pot becomes legal.
            further shows how fucking retarded you are. When I am blazed I hit the weights harder than I ever have. You have been brainwashed by the media. Try and think for yourself.

Take a look at Arnold after he got thru blasting out reps on the benchpress and then hit a joint hard.

Keep giving me ignorant arguments, man.....I can keep busting your ass all day!
            Semper Fi

Comment

• Look, a german shepherd

Comment

• May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                Semper Fi

Comment

• "An acre of the best ground for hemp, is to be selected and sewn in hemp and be kept for a permanent hemp patch." - Thomas Jefferson's Garden book 1849

"Some of my finest hours have been spent sitting on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see." - Thomas Jefferson

Both Washington and Jefferson wrote of growing non-fiber hemp (i.e. marijuana). Jefferson wrote of techniques to grow seedless females (sinsemillia), and Washington once wrote how he got some seed from india "Of hemp of the resinous India variety"...i.e. Indica with no value as a fiber plant but tons of value for medicinal/recreational use.
                  Semper Fi

Comment

• How strange - I thought this was a picture thread!

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                        How strange - I thought this was a picture thread!

would it help if we posted a little bong beside every awesome fact!?
                        Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
                          further shows how fucking retarded you are. When I am blazed I hit the weights harder than I ever have. You have been brainwashed by the media. Try and think for yourself.

Take a look at Arnold after he got thru blasting out reps on the benchpress and then hit a joint hard.
                          He (Arnold) also realized that protein intake was mandatory for muscle growth, he (and lots of other bodybuilders since) used marijuana to increase appetite.
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                            Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                              He (Arnold) also realized that protein intake was mandatory for muscle growth, he (and lots of other bodybuilders since) used marijuana to increase appetite.
                              which is why it is also so good for people with cancer going thru chemo!
                              Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                                scott pilgram?
                                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X