• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmao at the gay Facebook guy

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
        I would not find it surprising if you pulled up to my house on that.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          I would not find it surprising if you pulled up to my house on that.
          That thing is fucking retarded.

Comment

• I guess this can also have a "When you see it, you'll shit bricks." caption...

Comment

• Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
              That thing is fucking retarded.
              I could definitely see you on something like that.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post

I guess this can also have a "When you see it, you'll shit bricks." caption...
                Lol, something tells me thats a "plant it and run"" sign

Comment

• Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.
                  Last edited by Tx Redneck; 10-05-2012, 04:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                    Guaranteed. And I'm sure the person who took the picture was the one that planted the sign.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                      Nope. It's a neighbor down the street from my house. He did the same thing last election. IIRC the homeowner is indeed blick.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        Nope. It's a neighbor down the street from my house. He did the same thing last election. IIRC the homeowner is indeed blick.
                        A blick man who flies a confederate flag?

Comment

• fuckin naynay.

Comment

• US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

• ^ oh shit! That's going to be a cool video when that kid gets older

Comment

• ^^ has been known to rock a confederate flag..

my tattoo artist is black/egyptian and has a big confederate flag tattoo... im surprised that all you self entitled fucks dont know that blacks faught for the south. Even more surprised to know that someone from virginia/georgia would fly the flag, regardless of skin color.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X