Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

• Look, its "Santa's Little Helper" (Bart Simpson's dog)

Comment

• Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
        One good fart and its all over.
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

• I had a roommate pull that shit once when he got his jaw broken. He ended up getting caught after the local PD pulled the security tape from the club where his pretend fight happened and he got busted. Turns out he was shitfaced and mouthed off to someone in another barracks and got lit up with a right hook.

I remember explaining to our Gunny another time how "someone must have thrown a football through our window". It was actually another play fight that went too far and someones head got pushed through glass.

Comment

• ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
                  I'm not at all surprised nerds would have two cameras photographing and recording the purchase of beer.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    I'm not at all surprised nerds would have two cameras photographing and recording the purchase of beer.
                    those are the epicmealtime guys. im sure that weeks video was star wars themed.....and they drink alot

Comment

• My truck is for sale again. The guy I sold it to bagged it, sold it for $13,500, and the current owner is trying to sell it for $17,500. God dammit.

Comment

• who the hell did you sell it to Richard at gas monkey. who knew adding bags to a truck would add 4K to the price.lol

Comment

• i wanna see frame pics.. i cupped my a-arms and it lays on the X member. only thing i can do to get it lower is to section the cross member to bring the body itself down.. they prolly just did boris' $700 manual valve job (which is what i have) and a bolt in c notch.. it's still a clean ass truck!
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• that's bagged?!
                            1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackout View Post
                              who the hell did you sell it to Richard at gas monkey. who knew adding bags to a truck would add 4K to the price.lol
                              Nope. Sold it to a guy on eBay that buys and sells cars/trucks. He also sells air ride stuff, so I KNEW the truck would be back up for sale at some point with air ride.

And really, I only had about $4k in the truck. Had I spent another $700-1K on air ride stuff, I could have made $10K+/-.

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                              i wanna see frame pics.. i cupped my a-arms and it lays on the X member. only thing i can do to get it lower is to section the cross member to bring the body itself down.. they prolly just did boris' $700 manual valve job (which is what i have) and a bolt in c notch.. it's still a clean ass truck!
                              I'm going to ask him for pictures of the air ride setup. I told him I had all of the pictures from when we built the truck and he asked me to send them to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                                that's bagged?!
                                Bagged.

Not bagged.

Comment

Working...
                                X