X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that thing is fresh for sure
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Yay! Early x-mas! Gonna rebuild my trucks complete steering system and try out some of these Mono Tube Monroes I benn hearing about.

*does happy dance*

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• hey Derp, where'd you order those parts? what is the truck?
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
          Couldnt help myself, only has 23,000 miles..... well 22,998.
          Very clean for what it is, but I have never been able to understand with the facination behind those cars...

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
            hey Derp, where'd you order those parts? what is the truck?
            Rock Auto and my 96 Silverado. Pitman, idler, inner/outer tie rods, idler mount, center link and new sleeves.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
              hey Derp, where'd you order those parts? what is the truck?
              So I picked up this 1996 Silverado a few months back as a shop truck. Never cared for Chevrolet but for some reason I really love this truck. I decided I am gonna stay away from the fancy cars for a bit and concentrate on allowing my shop to grow. So I figure in addition to my parts hauler I would also make the truck my daily

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                Yay! Early x-mas! Gonna rebuild my trucks complete steering system and try out some of these Mono Tube Monroes I benn hearing about.

*does happy dance*

Send those delco parts back and get moog. ACdelco suspension/steering parts suck.

Comment

• Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                  Send those delco parts back and get moog. ACdelco suspension/steering parts suck.
                  Truth.

Comment

• Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                      Got in a fight with a Nokia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                        Got in a fight with a Nokia.
                        You should see the other guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                          Meh, the Moogs were tripple the cost and the truck has 16 year old AC delcos that are not that bad but too sloppy for my liking. Only Moog part I wanted was the center link because the bushings are far superior.

Really only the pitman and tie rods are worn but figured may as well do it all at the same time. I know as time goes on the holes in the center link can get elongated which I THINK may also be an issue, arm rotates a bit when checking for tie rod play.

Its those new Mono tube Monroes I am excited about. Not as bood as Bilstien but they are smoother which is what I was after.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
                            skulls can look amazing if done correctly and tastefully.

My point was that those 3 styles of paint that fern mentioned are a bitch to do!
                            skulls look like a meth user saved up enough to pay another meth user to paint a bunch of skulls on his POS and passed out or got arrested before he could incorporate tribal into his "artwork"
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• some skulls look ok

Last edited by Big Dad; 09-26-2012, 10:11 PM. Reason: most skulls suck

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
                                X