X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seen this today hanging up

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
      If you're going to bitch about chit chat in a picture thread, at least post a picture.

Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Comment

• There is a politcal forum

Please, use it .. thanks

Comment

• It's 40 some odd days til the election.. wipe your ass
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                  It's 40 some odd days til the election.. wipe your ass

Thanks for your help

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post

95%. Ninety-five percent of black people voted for a black man. That totally shows independent thought on behalf of that huge segment of the population! I don't fucking get it. Republicans freed the slaves, Democrats start the Ku Klux Klan. It was the Democrats who fought to keep blacks in slavery and passed the discriminatory Black Codes and Jim Crow laws as well. Democrats disenfranchised blacks during the reconstruction and up until the civil rights movement (and voted AGAINST the Civil Rights Act), and even Martin Luther King was a Republican. But by golly the are the party of the people! Also blacks tend to forget that it was Republicans who founded the Historically Black Colleges and Universities. But I digress, Obama is a black man and blacks will, and did blindly vote for him. It is truly unbelievable and the only thing more shocking would be a Jewish person casting his or her vote for Barry after being a total dick towards Israel.
                    no no no you got that wrong

dont know know that the repubs were the LIBERALS back then ? And then things changed ? just ask any liberal

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                      Seen this today hanging up

bad ass
                      1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• .223 > 911

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                              mind blown
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                                Fuck it I'll say it.

Oh look, a black dude who is an Obama supporter and a proud democrat. Fucking shocker. That shit never happens and is a complete anomaly!

Oh wait, no.

95%. Ninety-five percent of black people voted for a black man. That totally shows independent thought on behalf of that huge segment of the population! I don't fucking get it. Republicans freed the slaves, Democrats start the Ku Klux Klan. It was the Democrats who fought to keep blacks in slavery and passed the discriminatory Black Codes and Jim Crow laws as well. Democrats disenfranchised blacks during the reconstruction and up until the civil rights movement (and voted AGAINST the Civil Rights Act), and even Martin Luther King was a Republican. But by golly the are the party of the people! Also blacks tend to forget that it was Republicans who founded the Historically Black Colleges and Universities. But I digress, Obama is a black man and blacks will, and did blindly vote for him. It is truly unbelievable and the only thing more shocking would be a Jewish person casting his or her vote for Barry after being a total dick towards Israel.

Just look at all the blacks that voted for the half white guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X