X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
      Fuck it I'll say it.

Oh look, a black dude who is an Obama supporter and a proud democrat. Fucking shocker. That shit never happens and is a complete anomaly!

Oh wait, no.

95%. Ninety-five percent of black people voted for a black man. That totally shows independent thought on behalf of that huge segment of the population! I don't fucking get it. Republicans freed the slaves, Democrats start the Ku Klux Klan. It was the Democrats who fought to keep blacks in slavery and passed the discriminatory Black Codes and Jim Crow laws as well. Democrats disenfranchised blacks during the reconstruction and up until the civil rights movement (and voted AGAINST the Civil Rights Act), and even Martin Luther King was a Republican. But by golly the are the party of the people! Also blacks tend to forget that it was Republicans who founded the Historically Black Colleges and Universities. But I digress, Obama is a black man and blacks will, and did blindly vote for him. It is truly unbelievable and the only thing more shocking would be a Jewish person casting his or her vote for Barry after being a total dick towards Israel.

Remind me to buy you a beer next shoot fest/g2g..

David

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post

thats just creepy

Comment

• Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
          thats just creepy
          If you know Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters) and his sense of humor, you know how funny that really is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
            If you know Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters) and his sense of humor, you know how funny that really is.
            Are you guys besties?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                    Fatherford's Neighbor?
                    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                    -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Originally posted by slow06 View Post
                      Fatherford's Neighbor?
                      Idk its a toss up, there werent any confederate flags stickers.

Comment

• This morning in Austin

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                          This morning in Austin

The fuck? Is it heading to a museum? It fucking pisses me off Obama didn't let Houston have a shuttle, god damn that chaps my ass.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              The fuck? Is it heading to a museum? It fucking pisses me off Obama didn't let Houston have a shuttle, god damn that chaps my ass.
                              Endeavuour is moving from TX to Edwards AFB. Left Houston at 7am today, dipped down for a 1500' AGL pass over the capitol, landed in El Paso around 9 to refuel. Will do another low level pass over Tucson, AZ and should be in CA by 1pm or so.

Comment

• W T F??? Monkey Girl with a Turnip Baby?
                                "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Working...
                                X