• Full Video.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqC1dxhF9RE[/ame]
    2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

2011 GMC Terrain SLT2

2010 Polaris Ranger RZR S Orange Madness

Ban count: 2

Comment

• Originally posted by hunt4m3x View Post
      OWWWW! Second guy had a little trail of blood after his head bounced off the ground....he's a goner for sure! First guy looks like he may have made it most of the way into his car before impact.
      2009 Mercedes C63 AMG

Comment

• Originally posted by johnny--2k View Post
        OWWWW! Second guy had a little trail of blood after his head bounced off the ground....he's a goner for sure! First guy looks like he may have made it most of the way into his car before impact.
        yep, looks like he was all the way in the back of his truck when it got hit. I do not understand how stupid one could be as to stop a vehicle in the middle of a freeway, step out, and begin a conversation in the middle of the highway while not paying attention to traffic. It just blows my mind.

EDIT: right in the video comments

"UPDATE: He's alive in hospital with broken leg, other guy without injures he managed to jump into the car trunk."
        Last edited by CJ; 09-17-2012, 12:23 PM.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I know that if my car stops on the highway, it's on its' own, I'm bailing behind a nice sturdy guardrail. People are fucking stupid around here.

I once stopped to help a guy one night who was stranded on an interchange ramp at 190 and 75. He was out of gas, so I whisked him off to the nearest gas station. Upon returning 15 minutes later, his car was demolished by two other vehicles. Head-up-the-ass drivers are everywhere in this town. I probably saved his ass!

Comment

• Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
            I know that if my car stops on the highway, it's on its' own, I'm bailing behind a nice sturdy guardrail. People are fucking stupid around here.

I once stopped to help a guy one night who was stranded on an interchange ramp at 190 and 75. He was out of gas, so I whisked him off to the nearest gas station. Upon returning 15 minutes later, his car was demolished by two other vehicles. Head-up-the-ass drivers are everywhere in this town. I probably saved his ass!
            You're probably right in that assessment. Especially if it's after 2am, all the drunks are loose.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                You're probably right in that assessment. Especially if it's after 2am, all the drunks are loose.
                2 AM Friday morning is the worst, especially around Addison.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crownline79 View Post
                  That looks dangerous.

Comment

• What never ceases to amaze me is how much trust people put in drivers. A couple of examples are crosswalks and bike lanes. Just because there is a crosswalk and you have the right of way doesn't mean the next driver gives a shit about or is paying attention to that crosswalk. If you don't watch out for yourself, you are putting yourself in harms way.
                    http://www.69ecatsstrip.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Lusk Racing View Post
                      What never ceases to amaze me is how much trust people put in drivers. A couple of examples are crosswalks and bike lanes. Just because there is a crosswalk and you have the right of way doesn't mean the next driver gives a shit about or is paying attention to that crosswalk. If you don't watch out for yourself, you are putting yourself in harms way.
                      I see people stepping into traffic daily without looking, assuming people see them. It blows my mind how stupid and arrogant they are assuming they have the right of way (when clearly they do not). Some people are just oblivious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crownline79 View Post
                        Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        That looks dangerous.
                        Yet oh so awesome....

Comment

• Originally posted by johnny--2k View Post
                          To me, it looks like he slapped his face against his knees. Hopefully, it was just a busted nose.

Comment

• My underground utilities guy saw a wreck similar to that last week. Semi on 635 south of Mesquite had stopped in the middle lane. He saw it in time and swerved to miss it, the compact car behind him did not. The trunk of the compact became the engine bay in a hurry.
                            G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by hunt4m3x View Post
                              You can see the guy who gets hit lands on his ass and bends over forward which takes the vast majority of the impact. He is still lucky to survive the hit to the back of the head though as well as the possible injuries from the impact w/ the car.

As for the guy getting into the trunk... holy shit. We had run a guy here who was trying to get into the back of an explorer on a one way street and a drunk pinned him between the 2 cars after going about 30+mph. Kid lost both of his legs...

Comment

• .223 > 911

Comment

Working...
                                X