• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
      wow
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        The outright lies of the liberals in this election illustrate perfectly how far Marxists will go to get their way.
        Yeah, I don't know where that shit came from. There is another with percentages too which is full of crock.

I have checked several sources and all are consistent with Bush spending about 4t in his 8 year term. Obama has surpassed that and his term isn't even up yet.

I don't really care though whose fault it is, just as long the shit gets fixed....
        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• I was playing with our dog the other day and she went full slinky mode on me.

Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Comment

• lol don't know why its so big!

Comment

• Originally posted by D. Lil View Post
                lol don't know why its so big!
                I say the same thing all the time...
                "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

14 Raptor
                  18 GT350

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1Run View Post

I just see a bunch of floppy vaginas...

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            Broke his leg? Damn. I didn't even know that was possible. I got tossed at about 60mph one time and remember skipping across the water doing cartwheels. The jetski came apart, lid came off, broke off the ignition, broke the handlebar mount, and started to sink since it rested upside down. Luckily had someone come over and tow it back in. You will never feel like more of an idiot than blowing on that stupid whistle.
                            I wouldn't have believed it either if he didn't have a cast and crutches when he came back to work.

Comment

Comment

• You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Working...
                                X