Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
    I hit the bobcat head on center bone of his chest. He was crossing a log jamb. He was halfway across about 6 foot out and i blew him back to the bank.
    geez, I've never had the chance to shoot a coyote or bobcat, but honestly I don't think I'd take a shot at a bobcat. Primarily because it's a lease and I don't live on the property so it's of no harm to me. That and I appreciate nature as much as I talk about killing/vaporizing it.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      geez, I've never had the chance to shoot a coyote or bobcat, but honestly I don't think I'd take a shot at a bobcat. Primarily because it's a lease and I don't live on the property so it's of no harm to me. That and I appreciate nature as much as I talk about killing/vaporizing it.
      I've been told to kill the bobcats because they mess up the deer population in the area

and here's a random pic to keep the thread on track
      1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
        I've been told to kill the bobcats because they mess up the deer population in the area

and here's a random pic to keep the thread on track
        I was just talking about bobcats. I've never had the opportunity to shoot a coyote.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
          That's pretty hilarious.

Comment

I was just talking about bobcats. I've never had the opportunity to shoot a coyote.
            I'm talking about bobcats too... they supposedly run off the deer.

I shot one of each last year
            1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
              I head shot an Axis doe last year that did the same thing. I'll see if I can dig up the pic
              "A bad day hunting beats a good day at work"

Golden Oaks Lodge
              East Texas Axis and Fallow hunts
              https://www.facebook.com/GoldenOaksLodge/

Comment

• Comment

... but if it's in the skull, or a rigid surface which will transfer/contain the energy it's quite different.
                  If it were a larger caliber, perhaps all the energy that possibly would have blown the skull apart was relieved by going out the eye sockets? Just a thought. I mean I've seen the pictures of checkpoint crashers who've allegedly been shot with 5.56 and their wigs were split wide open.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                    If it were a larger caliber, perhaps all the energy that possibly would have blown the skull apart was relieved by going out the eye sockets? Just a thought. I mean I've seen the pictures of checkpoint crashers who've allegedly been shot with 5.56 and their wigs were split wide open.
                    That's possible, who knows. Pretty damn eerie though. Surprised fox is surprised.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• The only thing I care to see bulging is a pair of tits....

Originally posted by Jester
                            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                            Originally posted by Denny
                            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Ded

Comment

• Ded

Comment

Working...
                                X