• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post

LMFAO, I'm dying over this!!!!

Comment

• I really want this in my house, but it's $9500

And I dont want it but this was $47,000

Also, Pei Wei has confidence in me

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
        Apparently she didn't like the pillow and wanted to make it snow on the 9 puppies in there.

Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by D. Lil View Post

Would drive. Would drive hard.
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
            Would drive. Would drive hard.
            makes me actually want one of those bodies.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
              I think this has already been posted in here, but who knows. My favorite dog picture, because it fits my dog exactly:

Dude, I spent 6 hours (yes, we had problems) with my Dad installing a doggie door so our dogs can let themselves in and out. GREATEST 6 HOUR PROJECT EVER. A life changer at the house. If you don't have a dog door, get one.
              Ford
              GM
              Toyota
              VAG

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                Those twin intercoolers peeking out from the bottom have me curious about that cars power numbers.
                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by quikag View Post
                  Dude, I spent 6 hours (yes, we had problems) with my Dad installing a doggie door so our dogs can let themselves in and out. GREATEST 6 HOUR PROJECT EVER. A life changer at the house. If you don't have a dog door, get one.
                  yup! ended up having to get a new door at my parents house but holy shit it was worth it

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Please. 2nd Gen F-Bodies have been the best of the breed for at least 36 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                            Please. 2nd Gen F-Bodies have been the best of the breed for at least 36 years.

*checks space below post for white text explaining sarcasm.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

*checks space below post for white text explaining sarcasm.
                              See updated Gary Busey awesomeness, complete with powerslides through a mountain pass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                                The fuck? A mini-uzi with a lower that takes glock 17 magazines?
                                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Working...
                                X