• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guess i'll be ''that guy'' who thinks it's not funny

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
      guess i'll be ''that guy'' who thinks it's not funny

I actually don't either. Probably because I still remember my third grade teacher walking into homeroom in tears to tell us. That flight was supposed to have the first teacher to ever be in space. Whoops, just glanced at it, thought it was The Challenger. Still not funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
        guess i'll be ''that guy'' who thinks it's not funny
        Originally posted by talisman View Post
        I actually don't either. Probably because I still remember my third grade teacher walking into homeroom in tears to tell us. That flight was supposed to have the first teacher to ever be in space. Whoops, just glanced at it, thought it was The Challenger. Still not funny.
        Thirded.

Comment

• I feel bad because i chuckled a little in my head. I then realized that it wasnt funny.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• ^lmfao!!!

Comment

• 2 Chronicles 7:14
                  If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

• Love mine. You'd never know its there. Not kid friendly tho.

(not mine, but close)

Comment

• Funny you can make these for cheap, but the nicer ones go for around $60 if I remember right.
                      2 Chronicles 7:14
                      If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        I see we are the same age. I was in 3rd grade, Krahn elementary school in Memorial Chase, we were in class watching it live on TV. They ended school early that day. I remember my teacher crying.
                        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                          I see we are the same age. I was in 3rd grade, Krahn elementary school in Memorial Chase, we were in class watching it live on TV. They ended school early that day. I remember my teacher crying.
                          Yet when we watched the planes fly into the towers live, my principal felt the need to tell everyone to turn off the TVs in the classrooms, that there was nothing to see, and to stop sniveling and get back to work. He resigned shortly thereafter. Fuck you Mr. Norman Ruther, previously principal of Flower Mound High School. Fuck you right in your unfeeling, ice-cold heart.

Comment

• I was already out of school for the day when it happened, but I do remember seeing it on the news that night.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X