Autographs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    I've got an autographed 1/18th scale 32 Coupe that would go perfect with that, but you'd have to fight my son over it.
    Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
    I got his autograph at an Autorama a few years back. I got the picture signed and my buddy got the 1/18 Ertl signed. My buddy tried to talk me into getting the signed car as well, but I didn't. Now I wish I would have. Milner was super cool and I felt a little bad for him because hardly anyone was getting his autograph or paying him any attention.
    Originally posted by Denny View Post
    LOL That's where I got it done. Most don't appreciate the movie and what it has done to our community's development into what it is today.
    Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    Most don't remember there was a Graffiti 2.
    They made a movie about someone destroying other peoples property, and you guys want his autograph? He should be arrested! Great role model for your son Denny!

Comment

I don't have any super cool or rare ones. But I've got autographs from all of the musical acts I've worked with, mostly all Texas Country.

Bleu Edmondson
      Johnny Cooper
      Jackson Taylor (got a bad ass kick drum head that is autographed and he did some art work on)
      Jamie Richards
      Aaron Watson
      Bart Crow
      I'm sure there are more, but they are all in storage
      Originally posted by Leah
      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

My autogaphs.. Members of the 3rd Attack Group that attended the last "Official" Reunion in Austin Texas.

Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
          I have a trent reznor signed drum head from when NIN played at the bomb factory.
          I was at that show. My buddy ran into MM in the bathroom.

Comment

Hmmm...

Don Garlits, Eddie Hill, Butch Leal, Kenny Bernstein, Tony Shumacher, Larry Dixon, and a few more drag racers.

Dennis Eckersley, Jose Canseco, Nolan Ryan, Pudge, David Hulse (dont ask), Rusty Greer. After about 1995 I quit trying to get autographs.
            Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

Only autographs I have are:
              -1993 Dallas Stars
              -1999 Dallas Stars
              -Michael Irvin, autographed on the court docket form for one of his hearings in 1996

Comment

Working...
              X