X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autographs

Does anyone else collect autographs? Here are a few out of my collection:

I also have:

1. VH Diver Down albumn signed by all 4 originals.
    2. Cheap Trick Live at Budokan album signed by all 4 originals.
    3. A Warriors movie poster with all of 1 of the Warriors' autographs.
    4. A few others that I'm forgetting.
    Last edited by Gear_Jammer; 02-11-2011, 02:57 PM.

Here are some more:

Comment

I've got an autographed 1/18th scale 32 Coupe that would go perfect with that, but you'd have to fight my son over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
        I've got an autographed 1/18th scale 32 Coupe that would go perfect with that, but you'd have to fight my son over it.
        I got his autograph at an Autorama a few years back. I got the picture signed and my buddy got the 1/18 Ertl signed. My buddy tried to talk me into getting the signed car as well, but I didn't. Now I wish I would have. Milner was super cool and I felt a little bad for him because hardly anyone was getting his autograph or paying him any attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
          I got his autograph at an Autorama a few years back. I got the picture signed and my buddy got the 1/18 Ertl signed. My buddy tried to talk me into getting the signed car as well, but I didn't. Now I wish I would have. Milner was super cool and I felt a little bad for him because hardly anyone was getting his autograph or paying him any attention.
          LOL That's where I got it done. Most don't appreciate the movie and what it has done to our community's development into what it is today.

Comment

I'll sell mine for 25.00

pm for paypal details

Comment

Nugent @ the NRA show in Houston.
              Multiple Soundgarden discs.
              Cake Showroom of Compasion CD.
              Judas Priest Live CD signed by Rob Halford.
              Johnny Rutherford 2 sided card.
              Superbowl football (nice NFL ones sold in stores) signed by Brock Marion and Larry Brown.

I think that is it.

I forgot the In-and-Out burger racing hat that Melanie Troxel signed.
              Last edited by EW; 02-12-2011, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                LOL That's where I got it done. Most don't appreciate the movie and what it has done to our community's development into what it is today.
                Most don't remember there was a Graffiti 2.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  Most don't remember there was a Graffiti 2.
                  I try to forget. LOL

Comment

How about Jim Hall:
                    "Hall's special place in motorsports history came as the result of him being the "motivating force" and part owner, with Hap Sharp, of Chaparral Cars. Based in Hall's hometown of Midland, Texas, during the 1960s, in the United States Road Racing Championship, and later in the CanAm, Chaparral cars were the most innovative cars in racing."

And Phil Hill:
                    "the only American-born driver to win the Formula One World Drivers' Championship."

Primary career victories*:

24 Hours of Le Mans (3)*: 1958, 1961, 1962
                    12 Hours of Sebring (3)*: 1958, 1959, 1961
                    1000 km Buenos Aires (2)*: 1958, 1960
                    1000 km Nürburgring (2)*: 1962, 1966
                    F1 Italian Grand Prix (2)*: 1960, 1961
                    F1 Belgian Grand Prix (1)*: 1961

Signatures at bottom

Comment

I have a t-shirt signed by Evel Knievel and a Caterpillar cap signed by ScottWimmer. Not much of a collection. The Cat cap was given to me at work. I went to the motor cross in Ft. Worth stricktly for the Evel Knievel t-shirt and autograph. Talk about mangled fingers. He had em.

Comment

I have dozens of autographed baseballs and a few autographed footballs and basketballs. No Babe Ruth stuff, but several hard-to-find pieces (Ted Williams, Joe DiMaggio, the Mick, etc.)

Comment

Oddball stuff.. Bob Glidden sig on an OLD PHR centerspread of his 70 mustang. Melissa Etheridge promo pic. Brian Wilson from the "Smile" release.
                          Paul LeMat, on a bunch of Aloha Bobby & Rose posters. Bo Hopkins on a Graffitti poster of the merc. Couple of Ed Roth posters...

Comment

Several baseballs, bats, cards, and a couple of jerseys...biggest names being Nolan Ryan, Stan Musial, Ken Griffey Sr and Jr (bat), Mickie Mantle, Pudge, Cal Ripken Jr, and then several lesser name players. If I remember correctly, I have 72 or 73 total autographs.

Comment

I have a trent reznor signed drum head from when NIN played at the bomb factory. Also a few things signed by the melvins, I sell it all!!! someone send me some offers

Comment

Working...
                              X