ATTN: Crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN: Crash

This is the set that I am thinking about buying. They are in primer right now. They are for a 2008 Night Train. I just want them flat black, with a very simple, subtle, old school scallop on the tank outlined in striping and then just some simple striping on the front and rear fenders. I don't really know what color for the scallop on the tank, maybe like a white with silver flake, outlined in gloss black striping and gloss black and matching white striping on the fenders. I can't find a pic of the scallop that I like to send you, but if you go to Sucker Punch Sally.com and look at the "Traditional" and look at the pics of them, the ones with the scallop on the tank. That is the style scallop I want. Pretty much aside from the tins being flat black you can do what you do man, I just want it simple old school. PM me and let me know what you think and give me your address and I will get them on the way.
    Last edited by TorqueJunkie; 02-14-2011, 08:45 AM.

This is what it looks like now, I just don't like the scallop on the tank. And I want to give flat black a try...
    Last edited by TorqueJunkie; 02-14-2011, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Jeremy, I sent you a PM.

Sorry for the slow response ! I was at work the other day and saw this and got busy and forgot to send you a message !

-Aaron

Comment

Hey no sweat brother! Here is a pic I finally could save. This is the scallop style that I want on my tank. Backwards C looking, short on the top long on the bottom.
        Last edited by TorqueJunkie; 07-17-2011, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Yeah, I saw it last night when I was looking at the SPS website.

As soon as I get the tins we'll get going on them.

-Aaron

Comment

Two boxes on the way homie...

Comment

Originally posted by TorqueJunkie View Post
              Two boxes on the way homie...
              Cool man.

Stay tuned. I'll post pictures as the progress starts taking place.

-Aaron

Comment

Sweet! Don't worry about the sides of the tank. The emblems will not go back on the tank. Just the dash/tank leather down the spine of the tank and the two gas caps will be on the tank. The rest is fair game...

Comment

Sweet! Don't worry about the sides of the tank. The emblems will not go back on the tank. Just the dash/tank leather down the spine of the tank and the two gas caps will be on the tank. The rest is fair game...
                  Got the tins today and they look nice !

I'll post up some pictures in the next week or so.

-Aaron

Comment

This guys work is horrible, I'd recommend stickers. Maybe you can google rat fink or order a trey lee design flame kit! LoL

Comment

I need to put my bike back together so you can have the picks of the finished product!

Comment

Yea you do! That is how I figured out that Aaron did paint too!

Comment

Here ya go Jeremy. The scallop isn't buffed yet, but you get the idea. And of course it still needs the outline and whatever striping I decide to do, if any.

And the fenders are just flat black.

-Aaron

Comment

That is awesome!!! Exactly what I had in mind for the scallop!!!!!

Comment

That is awesome!!! Exactly what I had in mind for the scallop!!!!!
                              Good to hear ! It's buffed now, by the way.

I'll try to get a little better pictures posted up in the next day or three.

-Aaron

Comment

Working...
                              X