X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet he just snapped.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      What should be more disturbing his how the police union and the city fought their hardest to not release the video. These people are doing their best to lie to us and defend an obvious murderer who is in their ranks.
      If they charged those involved for obstruction, accessory, etc then this may happen less in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        That, and they only decided to press charges on the officer a few hours before the video was released. This incident happened over a year ago. What took so long? Don't give me that due process bullshit. Thorough investigations in to a shooting like this don't take thirteen fucking months.
        Rahm Emanuel, the mayor of Chicago who also happens to be a Democrat was going through re-election.

Go figure.
        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

It hurts the Cops more than you because they love you.
          They'll hurt you to protect you and you'll like it!

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
            I bet he just snapped.
            It's got to suck being on the losing side of that battle every single day. Dealing with the trash of Chiraq on a daily basis, seeing the community just die more and more every day. At some point you just want to take the trash out.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm going to riot on the next repost.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                The cop? Didn't he pull the trigger?
                Um, no. The knife wielding criminal.

Comment

Originally posted by D. Lil View Post
                  So, the first shot to the head was ok but since he let the rest of the mag go we should charge him with murder?

Obviously he doesn't have the tact to be in that position of authority but there is not way in hell he should be charged with a damn thing.

Lets not forget who caused that situation in the first place.
                  You sir are a idiot....

Comment

Originally posted by slowturbocar View Post
                    You sir are a idiot....
                    And you probably aren't a contributing member of society.

Comment

Im willing to bet more than you son...lol

Comment

These things always seem to get out of hand by the person in trouble not following lawful orders to submit.

Ultimately though the cop will pay for overdoing it. I too wonder how someone with 20 complaints (unfounded? I can understand a lot of complaints against a cop, since everyone wants to whine about everything) - if legit is still around.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Because the citizens of Chicago are good, decent, peace-loving types who just want the police to stop slaughtering them...
                          http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ocial-facebook
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                            Because the citizens of Chicago are good, decent, peace-loving types who just want the police to stop slaughtering them...
                            It's hard (at least for me) to pick apart the actions of someone who deals with these people on a daily basis.

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                              That was hard as fuck to read and look at that photo of him and imagine what happened to him, the guys who did that deserve special treatment that our justice system cannot give them, hopefully they get put in general so some of the inmates can get as close as possible to delivering justice.
                              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

You sir are a idiot....
                                Im willing to bet more than you son...lol
                                E-dick measuring contest!!

Comment

Working...
                                X