Rodney King round 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    Of course you are making excuses for them. It doesn't matter who told them to do it, if they know what they are doing is wrong, they shouldn't be doing it.
    There is right and wrong and then there is legal and illegal. What is illegal is not always wrong and what is legal is not always right. When laws get passed that arbitrarily make somethings illegal that are no ones business you have a corrupt system JUST LIKE THE ONE WE HAVE NOW and there will always be injustice that goes along with that type of system and until the system changes we will always have officers who do things that we do not like but their actions will be deemed perfectly legal despite being completely wrong.

The original purpose of law enforcement was to protect the citizenry from each other and not to further the interest of the state. Furthering the interest of the state is what law enforcement has evolved into and that needs to change.
    Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 11-18-2015, 10:38 AM.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

He got some white in him because he can't run good.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
        There is right and wrong and then there is legal and illegal. What is illegal is not always wrong and what is legal is not always right. When laws get passed that arbitrarily make somethings illegal that are no ones business you have a corrupt system JUST LIKE THE ONE WE HAVE NOW and there will always be injustice that goes along with that type of system and until the system changes we will always have officers who do things that we do not like.

The original purpose of law enforcement was to protect the citizenry from each other and not to further the interest of the state. Furthering the interest of the state is what law enforcement has evolved into and that needs to change.
        None of that matters, if an adult knows what they are doing is morally questionable then they are to blame, I make no excuses for them. Like the DPS idiot sticking their hands up the girl's ass on the side of the road. That person is a sex offender to me.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Of course you are making excuses for them. It doesn't matter who told them to do it, if they know what they are doing is wrong, they shouldn't be doing it.
          Did you order the code red?!?!

Comment

None of that matters, if an adult knows what they are doing is morally questionable then they are to blame, I make no excuses for them. Like the DPS idiot sticking their hands up the girl's ass on the side of the road. That person is a sex offender to me.

When they get to pass the laws that determine what is morally questionable then they get to do what ever they want to do JUST LIKE THEY DO RIGHT FUCKING NOW, LIKE TODAY YOU FUCKING DUMB ASS. Sticking your head in the sand and crying that "It ain't fair" will change nothing.

In the case of the trooper finger banging the chick on the side of the road I think the trooper got caned but I must point out that if the gal had resisted an obvious violation of the law she would be in prison as I write this.

Edit: Do I need to point out that the officers who beat Mr King got acquitted of all wrong doing in a state trial?
            Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 11-18-2015, 10:54 AM.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Did he 2 in the pink and 1 in the stink, vice versa, or more?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                Did he 2 in the pink and 1 in the stink, vice versa, or more?
                Beats me. I think it was a female trooper that did the raping.

Comment

Comment

There is right and wrong and then there is legal and illegal. What is illegal is not always wrong and what is legal is not always right.
                    is a cop beating someone legal or illegal?
                    Is a cop beating someone rather than arresting them for a crime that's severe enough to be beaten for, right or wrong?
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

if its not on cam its legal
                      sigpic

Comment

The original purpose of law enforcement was to protect the citizenry from each other and not to further the interest of the state.
                        The purpose of law enforcement was to enforce local, state and federal laws. It was never anything more or less than that. They enforce, they do not pass judgement. Beating someones ass and sending them on their way is preventing that person from their time in court to plead their case and only perpetuates violence and oppression. IM NOT TAKING YOU TO JAIL IM GOING TO TEACH YOU A LESSON AND THEN YOULL THANK ME is not good policing, its bullying.

I am going to teach you a lesson so you citizens can get along! lmfao...

In the case of the trooper finger banging the chick on the side of the road I think the trooper got caned but I must point out that if the gal had resisted an obvious violation of the law she would be in prison as I write this.
                        You're a fucking idiot.
                        Last edited by abecx; 11-19-2015, 11:18 AM.

Comment

When they get to pass the laws that determine what is morally questionable then they get to do what ever they want to do JUST LIKE THEY DO RIGHT FUCKING NOW, LIKE TODAY YOU FUCKING DUMB ASS. Sticking your head in the sand and crying that "It ain't fair" will change nothing.

Edit: Do I need to point out that the officers who beat Mr King got acquitted of all wrong doing in a state trial?

At least this moron didn't claim to know Rodney King. I was waiting for that to come out.
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

In my dads day while walking a beat in down town Detroit this was considered good police work. He said that it was normal to beat someones ass, give them a warning, and letting them walk for a crime if you did not feel like taking them in. It was community policing at its best.
                            pics of your dad in uniform?

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                              pics of your dad in uniform?
                              I do not have one. He hasn't been a police officer in 30 + years.

Comment

Working...
                              X