Rodney King round 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
    In my dads day while walking a beat in down town Detroit this was considered good police work. He said that it was normal to beat someones ass, give them a warning, and letting them walk for a crime if you did not feel like taking them in. It was community policing at its best.
    Did you just one up your own "back in my day" story??!!??!?

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
      Did you just one up your own "back in my day" story??!!??!?

No. As I have mentioned before, my adoptive father was a police officer in Detroit when my mom met him and I am relaying the stories that were told to me or the things that I saw while he was still an officer.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Do you not get any of my jokes? I'm not calling BS on anything, just pointing out things I think are funny in your posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
          Sure, in the cases where it's truly deserves, but also opens the door even wider to unjustified police brutality. There's a reason that we have 3 branches of government, and cops already cross that line way too often.
          Yeah I understand. However I think it's important to use situations like this (deserved ass whoopin) to show folks that it could happen and will, if they do stupid shit. You don't always get a fair deal when you invite the attention. That's not how the world works.

The fear of repercussions should influence compliance. Otherwise you'll have folks doing crazy shit because they think the only consequence is confinement with three squares and a cot. Folks be ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
            Do you not get any of my jokes? I'm not calling BS on anything, just pointing out things I think are funny in your posts.
            Unfortunately I have an extremely dry sense of humor and am consider humorless by those who do not know me well.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Sounds like a case of the dumb.

Comment

Looks like dude didn't watch Chris Rock's instructional video.

Really funny video from the Chris Rock show on how not to get your ass kicked by the police.I know they are other versions of this on YouTube but this one is...
                14 Raptor
                18 GT350

Comment

Originally posted by Spritle View Post
                  Looks like dude didn't watch Chris Rock's instructional video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8
                  I follow CR's rules and have never been beatin or shot.
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

BTW, they forgot to sic the dog on him for good measure, lol...
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                      The fear of repercussions should influence compliance.
                      on both sides
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

In my dads day while walking a beat in down town Detroit this was considered good police work. He said that it was normal to beat someones ass, give them a warning, and letting them walk for a crime if you did not feel like taking them in. It was community policing at its best.
                        This sort of bullshit is why cops think they can do whatever they want today
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

...and look how well Detroit turned out.
                          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                            ...and look how well Detroit turned out.
                            Ha!

Comment

Comment

I'm sorry that your dads a piece of shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X