Street Outlaws - Big Chief Crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street Outlaws - Big Chief Crash

Well looks like there is an opening for the number 1 spot now. Big Chief and Chucky made contact last night and Chief is in the hospital with lung and back injuries. Damn shame as I really liked his car.

Injury Update from Justin "Big Chief" Shearer
    "THANK YOU EVERYONE.... I'm pretty beat up right now. Just woke me up for some breathing treatments. Pulmonary contusions (bruised lungs). Crushed my L2 and L3 in my back, broken collarbone, and pretty beat up, but so thankful to be alive right now. They got me on non stop oxygen and another round of cat scans, and X-rays coming up. The surgeon doesn't believe i will need back operation anymore, but they are going to keep me in the hospital again tonight to keep an eye on the lungs, YES I WILL BE BACK!"
    -Justin

According to Yellow Bullet, and a multitude of social media sources, the Discovery Channel show Street Outlaws was reportedly filming an episode late Saturday night (November 14, 2015), when one of the show’s stars, Justin “Big Chief” Shearer, and Brian “Chucky” Davis made contact during a run, resulting in what appeared to have been a fairly serious wreck for both drivers.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

déjà vu

Comment

Wonder who was winning?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
        Physics

Lol.

Well chucky got out of shape and hit Chiefs back panel so it appears chief was ahead. Chiefs car is (was?)much faster than chuckys anyway on a both straight run.

Hate to see this but glad both are ok!
        2014 GT
        2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

R.

Comment

Working...
          X